Next week, Disney’s CEO will once again share insights regarding the Company’s performance and strategies to the public.
Bob Chapek will participate in a virtual question-and-answer session at the Credit Suisse 23rd Annual Communications Conference next week! The session will take place on Monday, June 14th at 12:05PM PST, 3:05PM EST.
These virtual question-and-answer sessions can sometimes bring about announcements, news, or other insights to how the Company is performing overall and what they’re looking to in the future.
A few months ago, Chapek participated in the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference where we learned about the Company’s focus on how technology is being used to bring “one-of-a-kind magic” to guests, including attractions like Rise of the Resistance and everyday planning tools like Mobile Order.
Be sure to stay tuned for more announcements and coverage of this question-and-answer session with Disney’s CEO in the coming days!
Click here to read more about Chapek’s recent conference appearance and what we’ve learned about the Company’s strategies!
Are you planning to visit Disney World in 2021? Let us know in the comments!
More Disney News!
- 9 Disney Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!
- Disney Recipe: Make a Very DIFFERENT Kind of Wookie Cookie at Home!
- Tokyo Disneyland Resort Extends Limited Hours and Suspended Sale of Alcoholic Beverages
- International Travel to Orlando Could Be Getting Back to Normal Soon
- NEWS: Disney Announces New Fragrance Partnership and Experience
- How to Get an Exclusive Preview of the Walt Disney Archives Exhibit!
- NEWS: Every Disney Resort Around the World Has Officially Reopened
- VIDEO: Disney World Legacy Award Cast Members to Get New Nametags
- VIDEO: You HAVE to See This Incredible Ursula Makeup Transformation!
- As Walt Disney World Approaches Its 50th, We Look Back at Previous Anniversaries
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!