Disneyland has been serving up all kinds of fun new treats lately.
We’ve got to try new eats at Tiana’s Palace, some Big Hero 6-themed snacks all over the new San Fransokyo Square, and even a few Halloween-inspired sweets across the parks. Today, three restaurants have added some new items to their menus — come check it out!
Over in Frontierland, River Belle Terrace is serving some new Southern-inspired dishes. The new Chicken Pot Pie Soup and the BBQ Burnt Ends Pasta will be joining some returning favorites — the Biscuits and Gravy and the Country Cuban Sandwich. There are also a few new drinks arriving today! See the full list below.
- Warm Bacon & Spinach Salad: Bacon vinaigrette, heirloom cherry tomatoes, and cheese curds (New) (Available for brunch only)
- American Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, apple wood smoked bacon, breakfast sausage, house fries, and a biscuit (New) (Available for brunch only)
- Signature Pancakes: Pumpkin-spiced pancakes for the fall season (New) (Available for brunch only)
- River Belle Short Stack: Short stack pancakes, maple syrup, and berry compote with a side of bacon or sausage (Available for brunch only)
- Biscuits and Gravy: Pork belly, country chicken gravy, and a house-baked biscuit (Available for brunch only)
- Roasted Summer Squash: Heirloom tomato sauce, heritage grains succotash, greens, and tofu (New) (Available for brunch and dinner)
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup: Chicken, carrots, celery, and onion (New)(Available for dinner only)
- Pork Chop: Buttery mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables, and bourbon-apple sauce (New) (Available for dinner only)
- Blackened Sustainable Fish with tartar sauce and pickled vegetables served with house fries (New) (Available for dinner only)
- BBQ Brisket Burnt Ends Pasta: Pappardelle pasta, caramelized onions, and wild mushroom (New) (Available for dinner only)
- Pimento Cheese Loaded House Fries with BBQ brisket burnt ends, fried cherry peppers, and bread and butter pickles (Available for brunch and dinner)
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken Sandwich with fried cherry peppers, slaw, and BBQ aïoli served with house fries (Available for brunch and dinner)
- Burnt Ends Grilled Cheese: BBQ brisket and pickled pepper relish served with house fries (Available for brunch only)
- Country Cuban Sandwich: Pulled pork, country ham, and dill pickle served with house fries (Available for brunch only)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie (New) (Available for dinner only)
- Plant-based Ice Cream (New) (Seasonal topping available upon request) (Available for dinner only)
- Mississippi Mud Pie: Sprite, chocolate fudge syrup, and cream topped with
- whipped cream and crumbled chocolate cream cookies (Non-alcoholic) (New)
- Wildberry Mule: Tito’s Handmade Vodka, blackberry purée, lime, and ginger syrup and blackberries (New)
- Nielson Wines Chardonnay (New)
- Meiomi Wines Pinot Noir (New)
- Modelo Especial Mexican Lager (New)
- Smog City Brewing’s Sabre-Toothed Squirrel Hoppy American Amber Ale (New)
At this spot in New Orleans Square, some new French Quarter flavors debut on the menu today. Until November 9th, you can still get the Potato & Sausage Soup and plant-based Vanilla Crème Brûlée with Palmier — but some new beverages have arrived to try as well.
Food Items (Available through Nov. 9):
- Potato & Sausage Soup: Marbled potatoes, caramelized leeks, and Grana Padano cheese
- Vanilla Crème Brûlée with Palmier and fresh berries (Plant-based)
- Haunted Mansion Candle and Heart Dessert: Vanilla chip mousse on a pecan pie cookie with mixed berry compote
- Bayou Punch: Minute Maid Lemonade Zero Sugar, orange juice, strawberry purée, blueberry syrup, and an alligator-shaped gummy (Non-alcoholic) (New)
- Mint Julep
- House Hurricane: Pimm’s No. 1 Liqueur, Bacardi Superior Rum, orange juice, strawberry purée, sweet and sour mix, simple syrup, and orange garnish (New)
- McBride Sisters Chardonnay (New)
- Mirassou Wines Pinot Noir (New)
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company Follow the Sun Blonde Ale (New)
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. Hazy Little Thing IPA (New)
Lastly, Carnation Café — a spot on Main Street, U.S.A. that features some of Walt’s favorites — has added some new items like the Walt’s Chili-Cheese Omelet and a few new adult beverages, like the Peach Pie Margarita. See them all below!
- Veggie Skillet: Three-cheese eggs, breakfast potatoes, onions, mushrooms, peppers, and spinach topped with cheese and fresh tomato garnish (New) (Available through Nov. 9)
- Walt’s Chili-Cheese Omelet: Cheese omelet topped with chili, cheese, and chives served with breakfast potatoes (New) (Available through Nov. 9) (Available for breakfast only)
- Brownie with Chocolate Sauce (Plant-based)
- Orange Creamsicle: Sprite, candied orange syrup, and cream topped with a candied orange slice (Non-alcoholic) (New)
- Lavender Mimosa: Chandon California Sparkling Wine and lavender syrup (New) (Available during breakfast only)
- Orange Juice Mimosa: Chandon California Sparkling Wine and orange juice (New) (Available during breakfast only)
- Bloody Mary: Tito’s Homemade Vodka and Cutwater Bloody Mary Mix with a bacon and celery garnish (New) (Available during breakfast only)
- Peach Pie Margarita: Patron Tequila Silver, peach purée, sweet and sour mix, lime juice, and lime garnish (New)
- Chandon California Sparkling Wine (New) (Available during breakfast only)
- Fess Parker Winery Chardonnay (New)
- Silver Palm Wines Cabernet Sauvignon (New)
- Michelob ULTRA Light Lager (New)
- Golden Road Brewing Ride On 10 Hop Hazy IPA (New)
There are so many new food items to try! What will you be getting first? Let us know in the comments below, and stay tuned to AllEars for all the latest Disney news!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
What is your favorite new addition at Disneyland? Let us know in the comments below!