Reviews of Bay Lake Tower (Disney Vacation Club)

Opened August 4, 2009

For full details, Fact Sheet, Photos and Videos visit: http://allears.net/acc/faq_baylaketower.htm

Reviewed by Kimberly Review Date: 04/19/2019

Recently stayed at BLT in February with my family of 8 (3 kids and 5 adults). The resort is absolutely beautiful! Very clean, awesome views of MK and Epcot, a lot of fun activities, and super friendly staff. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite - all fit very comfortably. Loved the 3 bathrooms, full kitchen and laundry room, too. Plenty of food options and shopping. Would absolutely recommend!

Pros:

Location, room size and views, friendly staff

Cons:

As much as I thought the resort was beautiful, it did not have a Disney-feel to it. Minor complaint

Reviewed by Tink1027 Review Date: 04/17/2019

One of my favorite places, Walk across the street to MK, hop on the monorail to TTC to Epcot. Beautiful rooms, comfortable beds, very few bad views in the building, great food options.

Pros:

Location, Location, Location

Cons:

1)Price but you get what you pay for 2) They won't let me live there.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/12/2018

We stayed at BLT in February of 2017. We had a 2 bedroom lock off. I have to say, this was a great set up for 2 families. We had one family that were early risers and one family that wasn't. It was so perfect having the mini kitchenette as well as a full kitchen. We booked a lake view and had a wonderful side view of space mountain. That was a nice surprise!

Pros:

Walking distance to MK. Great set up in a 2 bedroom lock off. The extra (3rd) bathroom!! Top of The World Lounge that is available to DVC owners.

Cons:

Room wasn't ready until after 4 pm. We had early flights that morning and were up very early. We were also traveling with a 17 month old. No quick service or market located at BLT. Had to walk over to The Contemporary.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/30/2018

It doesnt have a real Disney feel but it is themed very well to be a modern but comfortable resort. The nearness to the Magic Kingdom cannot be overstated. There are so many food options and shopping options as well.

Pros:

nearness to MK park

Reviewed by Colleen Review Date: 09/28/2018

I really like this resort. Although the theming isn't as obvious as some of the other resorts I love the clean lines and bright colors. There is a walkway to the Contemporary where there are plenty of food and shopping options and access to the monorail. I found the quick service there to have some nice choices. The pool isn't fancy, but we really enjoyed it. The views and easy walk to Magic Kingdom can't be beat!

Pros:

great location and transportation options, easy walk to Magic Kingdom

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/27/2018

Absolutely loved Bay Lake Towers So close to Magic Kingdom. You can see the fireworks at night. Just loved it.

Pros:

Great with little ones.

Cons:

None that I came across

Reviewed by Jane Buie Review Date: 09/27/2018

We absolutely LOVE this resort. If we weren't DVC members, we would pay to stay here using a service like David's to rent points. BUT, we are members and this is our home resort. I cannot say enough good stuff about staying here - friendliness and efficiency of cast members, spacious design of villas, comfy beds, convenience of being on the monorail, the views, the pools, having our own laundry and full kitchen, and everything is kept so clean. Absolutely, hands down, the best on property and one of the few to have an extra bathroom... the 1 BR has two baths, the 2 BR has three, and so on. LOVE THIS PLACE - we just stayed there a week ago and have plans to go back in early February. Can't get enough!

Pros:

Convenient location and all the amenities one would expect from WDW

Reviewed by Joel0917 Review Date: 09/26/2018

Location location location! It can't be beat. I mean you can walk to MK. The Monorail is right there! BLT is great part of DVC. Pretty cool decorations. The pool is ok, small in a way, but cool. Slide is fun.

Pros:

Close walk to MK. Monorail to Epcot and 2 other resorts!

Cons:

Have to walk over to contemporary for food and shopping

Reviewed by Barbara Ford Review Date: 09/26/2018

Bay Lake Tower is great. I have stayed many times as I am a Vacation Club owner. Location, Restaurants and lounges are amazing

Pros:

Location

Cons:

The only thing I can say is that the studio is really small. I would not have more than two people stay in one.

Reviewed by Lisa B Review Date: 09/26/2018

Bay Lake Tower

Pros:

Bay Lake Tower is one of the best resorts on Walt Disney World property. The resort is well appointed, offers a lot of amenities for everyone to enjoy. The rooms are of ample size too. The best feature: the Magic Kingdom is literally in your backyard and you can walk there quickly! I like how it is connected via walkway to the Contemporary Resort.

Cons:

No cons.