Reviews of Copper Creek Villas

FAQ: http://allears.net/acc/faq-copper-creek-villas-cabins.htm

Photo Gallery: http://allears.net/acc/g-copper-creek-villas.htm

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/03/2019

My family of 6 adults stayed in a 2BR villa in early January. I have never been a fan of Wilderness Lodge--mostly because it's just not my preferred style resort. We absolutely loved every aspect of this stay. The villa was gorgeous. Every cast member at the resort was fantastic. We enjoyed our stay and would stay again.

Pros:

Villas are well appointed and very clean, resort is lovely, quick service restaurant was good.

Cons:

Reviewed by NJDzneMom Review Date: 10/08/2017

My husband and I spent 3 nights here last month. We were excited to try the "new" resort and slightly surprised our CC room was really just a WL room rebranded. Nevertheless, we enjoyed our stay here. The room was very nice - king size bed, sleeper sofa and kitchenette. The bathroom decor and fixtures were very nicely done. There is very little "Disneyness" in the room, which for an adult getaway for us was fine. However, families looking to be overwhelmed with hidden Mickeys any characters everywhere may be a little disappointed. The pool are was terrific with lots of lounge chairs, a nice changing room and plenty of space. We also enjoyed the new pool lounge area. We will definitely look to stay here again.

Pros:

Location, Pool and Bar Area

Cons:

Room Size