Reviews of Treehouse Villas at Saratoga Springs (Disney Vacation Club)

Treehouse Villas (a part of the Saratoga Springs Disney Vacation Club Resort) located in the Disney Springs Resort area.

For full details, Fact Sheet, Photos and Videos visit: http://allears.net/acc/faq_treehouse.htm

Reviewer: Joel0917 Review Date: 09/26/2018

we had two families that stayed here together. WE loved the three bedrooms. one room had bunkbeds. one a queen bed and one had a king with it\\\\\\'s own bathroom. This is great for a larger family or a multi family. It is quite a hike to the main Saratoga building. A shuttle bus runs slow so having a rental car is a MUST! But it is quiet. However we did go swim at the main building.

Pros:

Space and peace and quiet.

Cons:

You pretty much have to have a rental car to get back and forth

Reviewer: JackM Review Date: 12/05/2014

Review by alisawalker (moved from Saratoga Springs to TreeHouses)

I love the room and the privacy in the tree houses. As a DVC member for several years, I keep going back to the tree houses because of the third bedroom and the fact that the second bathroom is not inside the second bedroom, making it more accessible to everyone. The third bedroom with bunk beds is great for kids, and the kitchen is wonderful to have. The master bath is a pretty neat set up too. Love all the natural touches. Inside, the tree house is always dark and the dark wood and furnishings contribute to that. The biggest inconvenience is the transportation. The resort bus does not go into the treehouse circle, rather drops you off at the main bus stop where you can walk (quite a distance), take a bus or take a boat. This is particularly tough when traveling with small children. Also, the boat going from the treehouses to the check-in center does not even start running until 10:30; well after you need to get going in the morning, leaving the walk or the bus as your only way to go to get breakfast.

Pros:

Lots of room and lots of privacy

Cons:

Long hike to get home at the end of a busy day; always feels feels dark inside

Reviewer: Chuckus95 Review Date: 06/12/2013

We (5 adults and a 1-year old) stayed in Villa 7057 June 2 through June 8. This was our first stay at THV (We rented points for this trip, but typically stay at AKL, YC, or POFQ). The villas are very unique and quite large (we fit with no problem). The deck provided a serene setting (when not dodging rain from T.S. Andrea) to gather for some adult beverages after our 1-year old went to bed.

We had a great stay celebrating my son's first birthday, and I would not hesitate to recommend the THV for a large group. I do have a few minor complaints (Small beds, lack of Disney theming, and poor lighting) and a much more signigicant complaint. I felt very isolated staying at THV. We had a car, which made things much easier, but we had to drive to do just about everything. My wife and son go to bed fairly early (before 10 PM), and I stay up later. I like to go out exploring (walk around the resort, grab an adult beverage at the bar, etc.) after they go to bed and that was very difficult to do at THV because it is so isolated. So, I do not know if we would choose to stay there again unless we have a big group.

Pros:

Size, Serene Setting, Uniqueness, Deck

Cons:

Isolated, Lack of Theming, Small Beds, Lighting

Reviewer: grumpy06 Review Date: 03/02/2013

We stayed the last week of the food and wine festival and we stayed in treehouse 7018,great spot near the boat dock, pool, pathway to SSR. Was a little worried reading earlier post about how far away from everything the treehouses are but we did not find that to be a problem. We've been staying at SSR for the past 6 years as members and always stay at Congress Park which we love being close to Downtown. But we found the walk no farther to the Springs staying at the Treehouses than staying at Congress and walking to the Carousel bus stop. Was much easier than waiting for a bus to take you to the Springs and changing there. I would say the walk to both the Springs and Carousel was less than 5 minutes.

Having a barbecue at the treehouse was wonderful also. There were 6 of us and more than enough room for all. The only complaint I would have is listening to that boat horn all day and evening when you are there on the deck. Wonder if that is really necessary all the time. Besides that, would recommend and stay again.

Pros:

Great Location,Quiet,Peacefull