Recipes Sautéed Prince Edward Island Mussels Le Cellier Canada, Epcot
Yield: 1 serving
1 tablespoon diced celery
1 tablespoon chopped shallots
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon Aji-Mirin sweet rice seasoning (Kikkoman brand)
1 teaspoon chopped peeled garlic
1 teaspoon chopped peeled ginger
2 tablespoons coconut milk
15 each live fresh mussels
1 tablespoon olive oil
Method of Preparation:
1. In a sauté pan, heat olive oil. Add celery and shallots and cook until tender.
2. Add the Aji-mirin, lime juice and reduce slightly.
3. Add garlic, ginger and coconut milk.
4. Add mussels and cover pan with lid.
5. When mussels are open, it is done.
6. Serve immediately.