Recipes Roasted Pecan and Roasted Shallot Vinaigrette Le Cellier Canada – Epcot
1 ½ ounces pecans, toasted
3 3/8 ounces roasted shallot puree
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ ounce salt
1/8 ounce white pepper
¼ ounce chopped thyme
1/8 ounce chopped garlic
Method of Preparation
• Toast pecans in 400º oven for about five minutes.
• Toss shallots in olive oil with a lot of salt and fresh ground pepper.
• Roast in 400º oven until the outside of the onion begins to caramelize.
• Puree in food processor or blender when cool.
• Combine all ingredients and adjust the seasoning as needed.