Reviews of Terralina Crafted Italian

View Menus at Terralina Crafted Italian Dining Location

Cuisines: Italian
Terralina Crafted Italian is located in Disney Springs on the site of the former Portobello Country Italian Trattoria. The restaurant decor is inspired by the design and lifestyle of Italy's Lake District. The new space is reminiscent of an Italian home, with an open kitchen, dining rooms with eclectic decor and a new veranda bar outside the main entrance. It is open for lunch and dinner.

Reviewed by JenC Review Date: 06/12/2019

My family of four ate here during April of 2019. We had eaten here when it was Portobello Yacht Club and were eager to try the new restaurant. We arrived early for our ADR and they were able to seat us right away, even though it looked like they were just opening up for the dinner crowd. Our waitress was knowledgeable and very friendly. The food was great! I had the vegetarian ravioli and it was so good, and the portion was big enough that I had to bring some back to our hotel. Everyone else in my party was also pleased with their meals. We're definitely planning to go back on our next trip.

Pros:

excellent food, welcoming waitstaff

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/15/2019

Very enjoyable meal. Great food, knowledgeable servers, and a warm, cozy atmosphere.

Pros:

Great Italian food, everything fresh-tasting, large portions, attentive servers.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/05/2019

This is, hands down, the best Italian restaurant on property. The gnocchi with \"Nonna's pork ragu\" is fabulous as are several of the entrees

Pros:

Atmosphere/ambience The food The wine Not usually crowded

Cons:

No cons

Reviewed by dreams Review Date: 10/07/2018

We are two seniors so we went to Terralina around 5:30, no reservation, in mid September and were seated right away. The wine steward came over to discuss the wines but since my husband is not a wine drinker I just ordered wine by the glass. Our waitress was Schnei, who was fabulous. Ask for a table in her section, you will not be sorry. We ordered the eggplant fries for an app and the lasagna and rigatoni calabrese for our entrees. We both enjoyed our meals very much. We were not rushed, very relaxing. The bread is not cut so you have to tear it with your hands. It was delicious and we ate the whole thing. We were too full for dessert this trip but hope to try some on our next trip.

Pros:

Good food, great waitress

Cons:

pricey

Reviewed by Collette Review Date: 07/12/2018

Our server said quite a bit of the menu was carried over from Portabello, which surprised me. I was expecting something a little more distinctive and "foodie"-ish. However, the food is good-tasting, though the spaghetti bolognese was too salty. The seasonal soup was a fantastic white bean, but was a huge bowl that could have been a complete meal along with the ciabatta bread that comes with a small dish of delicious giardinere. Although the bread was good, it had to be torn, not cut, and it was greasy from the pan. Difficult to handle, and left you with really messy hands. The lasagna is spinach, not meat, although they will serve a meat sauce around it if you desire. It was nothing special. There are four wine flights available, plus a lengthy list of wines by the glass; there's a wine steward there to answer your questions. The pizzelle sandwich pictured above is huge, and also difficult to handle. It has caramel gelato in the middle, which is frozen stiff. The lemon panna cotta was tasty, but also too heavy after a full meal. I had expected it to be lighter. It's quite dense.

Pros:

Good food, generous portions

Cons:

Noisy, pricey