Recipe Stilton and Potato Quiche Cinderella’s Royal Table Magic Kingdom
Yield: 8 servings
6 cups shredded potato, blanched
1 onion, julienned
3 pints heavy cream
3 Tbsp. chopped parsley
2 cups Japanese bread crumbs
2 cups Stilton cheese
3 Tbsp. clarified butter
salt & pepper to taste
1. In a saute pan, heat clarified butter, saute potatoes and onions until brown.
2. Season potatoes and onions with salt and pepper, place in baking dish.
3. Heat oven to 350º F.
4. Combine eggs and cream in a bowl with a whisk.
5. Pour custard mix over potatoes and bake in oven until the custard is set, approximately 30 minutes.
6. Combine the bread crumbs and cheese and top the quiche with the crust mixture.
7. Bake an additional 15 minutes at 350ºF to brown the crust.