Make way for Marvel Land… As of yesterday April 1, 2019, the Red Car Trolley has closed for refurbishment.
Disney has closed the Red Car Trolley to prepare to “bring a universe of Super Heroes to Disney California Adventure Park.”
The Red Car Trolley has offered continuous service to four locations. The trolleys ran approximately every 12 minutes to Buena Vista Street, Carthay Circle, Hollywood Boulevard, and Sunset Boulevard.
The Red Car Trolley will return to transport guests through Buena Vista Street and Hollywood Land in 2020.
The new Marvel Super Heroes-themed land that the Red Car Trolley is temporarily closing to make room for will include new Avengers and Spider-Man experiences. Read all about what Disneyland is currently doing for the Spider-Man experience here!
How do you feel about all of the refurbishment closures happening at Disney California Adventure to make way for the new Marvel land? Let us know in the comments below!
Read more about Marvel Super Heroes coming to Disney California Adventure:
- Immersive Super Hero Experience Coming to Disney California Adventure Park
- Worldwide Engineering Brigade Sets Scene for Upcoming Marvel Attractions in Disneyland and Disneyland Paris
- Avengers and Other Super Heroes to Assemble at Disney Parks around the World
- Disneyland Resort – Super Hero HQ
- Global Avengers Initiative Assembles Mightiest Heroes Worldwide at Disney Parks
Remember! When you’re in Disney tag @allearsnet in your photos!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!