Reviews of Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner

Read more about Cinderella's Royal Table including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/cinderellas-royal-table

Sit-down service

Reviewer: brittniqueen Review Date: 02/08/2013

We ate here on my DD 6th birthday on Jan 31 2013! It was such a great experience I would do it again in a heartbeat. Our waiter was awesome and so sweet. He asked for appetizers, I wasn't sure bw the salad and soup so I asked his opinion, he said how bout I bring them both and you tell me! The beef barley soup was awesome, my husband liked his cheese plate, and the kids both got cheese and grapes. For dinner my DH got the swordfish and he really enjoyed it. I got the beef tenderloin. OMG to die for and I am not a big beef eater! The kids got chicken nuggets and pizza and they both ate it all. For desert i got the key lime cheesecake which was great and my Dh got the trio which he ate all of. Our waiter brought my DD a create your own cupcake and ice cream and figured he would bring that for my son also! DD got a wand as did I and my DS got a sword as did my husband. One of the things that was really nice about this meal is that My DS is only 21 months old. We didn't pay for him yet he still got an entire meal just like his sister and a sword! I very much enjoyed this meal. We used the Disney dining plan and used two meal credits and would do it again!

Pros:

food, waiter, princesses

Cons:

our seat

Reviewer: bosslady79 Review Date: 01/23/2013

Had ADR on 12-12. I would only recommend this because of the princesses, they were very good. The food was too little and not tasty. Much better the last time we ate in 2010.

Pros:

Princesses

Cons: