Reviews of Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner

View Menus at Dining Location

Read more about Cinderella's Royal Table including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/cinderellas-royal-table

Sit-down service

Reviewed by grammie523 Review Date: 01/27/2019

Our family of 6 dined here for dinner November 13, 2018. I was absolutely AMAZED at the awesome experience we all had! The food was delicious & we all tried something different (3 adults & 3 kids). I had the braised pork shank that was melt in your mouth delicious! My son ordered steak & shrimp but because his steak was a bit small, JR brought him 2 steaks! We ate here for my grandson's Birthday & our waiter JR treated him like royalty! He is a special needs child & he wanted to eat in the Castle for his special day! Although I think he thought the Princesses were actually going to sit down with him to eat with him, but we explained to him that they come to see him, but have to see all of the boys & girls& therefore would stop by & visit but couldn't stay. He's a flirt, so he had a wonderful time! We were seated by a window which was really neat! But I have to say, our whole experience was so wonderful, it most part, because JR was so good to us! I have eaten at A LOT of restaurants in my time, & he was the BEST waiter I have ever had in my life & the whole family agreed! This was my 2nd trip here for dinner. I ate there a few years ago & that experience was not so good, so I was hesitant about eating there again. But my son & his family had never eaten there & wanted to go, so reluctantly, I went back & I am SOOOO glad I did! The food was 10 times better this trip. Everything about this meal was AMAZING & 1 that we will never forget! It's all about being with family & the good memories!! Thanks to JR for making our meal AWESOME! Going back again this October with my daughter & her family, so hoping we have the same experience again!

Pros:

Our waiter, JR! Great food, great atmosphere! 1 on 1 time with the Princesses

Cons:

Rapunzel wasn't there & we were really hoping she would be!

Reviewed by clyde0523 Review Date: 06/11/2017

We had breakfast here our last trip and were not impressed with the use of 2 dining credits. This trip we decided that dinner was going to be our best bet and we were not disappointed. The princesses were wonderful and took their time with our minis to allow great photos and interactions. The atmosphere is amazing, because, well it's the castle! The food for dinner is much better than breakfast and we felt like the 2 credits were worth what was spent on this meal. The steak, pot roast, and seafood dish are amazing! Each of us got a different dessert and shared and they were all delicious. If you have the option dinner is a must here!

Pros:

food, characters, service, atmosphere

Cons:

none!

Reviewed by Jenny217 Review Date: 01/04/2017

I scored an 8:10 reservation on 12/25/2016. Expectations were that we got to eat Christmas Dinner in Cinderella's castle. So, we were up for anything basically. We figured if we didn't like the food, we'd go fill up on churros, pretzels and ice cream later.
The thing no one mentions is how they do check in here. You don't check in early. They have a sign. Which I didn't notice until I went up to check in. They take you at your reservation time. Exactly. Not a problem, just not expected. And at dinner, they sequester you under the roof because you are back there in the fireworks "drop zone". (the little fellow who was in charge of this takes his job super seriously) So it gets a little tight with all the people crowding in waiting. We've been trained for years to arrive early! We're all early!! But it was Christmas and we were all in a good mood, so it was exciting.
Then you meet Cinderella and she told us a charming story about some new castle mice and we had a picture. Then we waited for our names to be announced. "Lords and Ladies, Princesses, etc." It was cute.
Then when I handed the hostess my ticket she squealed and led us over to a table by the window.
So, not only did we get amazing food (best steak I'd had in a while, maybe ever), meet several charming princesses (Ariel, Aurora, Snow White & Jasmine), magical wishing stars, a glass of champagne, we also had front row seats to the best show in town. On Christmas. My almost 15 year old daughter had a blast. My 8 year old son was captivated.
My daughter ordered from the adult menu, but they brought her the grapes and cheese for her appetizer. (She snatched some of our fancy cheese.)
All in all, we had a blast, the food was great, and, y'all, Snow White is the most adorable thing ever. I wouldn't have been surprised if she'd had a bird come land on her shoulder for real.

Pros:

Atmosphere, food, service

Cons:

Check-In was different experience

Reviewed by mishawnam Review Date: 02/16/2016

Our group ate dinner here on 1/26/16. It was our first time. After reading the reviews I was nervous. We had a great experience. After waiting just a few minutes to get my daughters picture with Cinderella we were seated. We loved going up the stairs, view of the lobby was gorgeous. We were seated close to a window an enjoyed our view. Our server John was amazing. We never had to ask for a thing because he was on top on things.

Of course my 4 year old loved meeting all of the princesses. She met Ariel, Aurora, Snow White and Jadmine. Our food was delicious. For appetizers we had a salad, the cheese platter and the little one did cheese and grapes. I loved the cheese platter and would highly recommend it. For entrees we had the chicken, steak with shrimp and the kiddo had chicken nuggets. My mother said her chicken dish was very good and she liked it. My steak was cooked perfectly and the shrimp was great. The sauce served with the steak was amazing. For dessert my daughter had a yogurt parfait and the adults had cheesecake. We both loved the cheesecake. It was so moist and creamy, yum. My daughter ate four bread rolls and none of her meal. However they boxed it up for us and gave us a bag to carry it in. We headed back to our resort not long after our meal so the food was fine. That night she ate her entire meal.

Overall we loved our visit here. We thought that for the price it was worth the two dining credits. We will do this again with our little one.

Pros:

Atmosphere, views, service, food

Reviewed by mlw17mi Review Date: 03/21/2015

So we actually came in Dec 2014. We had a party of 4 adults and one 2 year old. This was a first trip for 3 of the group including the 2 year old. Of course our little trooper was exhausted by his first day and fell asleep right before we arrived for our reservations. The staff kindly let us leave him in the stroller and we took our pictures with Cinderella and up the elevator we went. They were able to accommodate a table where we could keep the stroller mostly reclined yet out of the way of other guests. The princesses kindly took pictures with the "sleeping prince" and Sleeping Beauty joked about knowing a thing or two about sleeping herself. Our server was awesome and he brought a wand and sword for everyone at the table and referred to all the women as "Princess" (I've actually spotted him in one of the Disney Commercials presenting a tiara to a little girl on the Disney Channel lol it was fun to call family and tell them that's the same guy we had!! lol) The food came at a wonderful pace and everything was wonderful. Disappointed no Beef Barley soup as it was amazing our last trip. We all had apps varied from Shrimp, Pork Belly and salads. Since I'm writing this late I don't remember the entrée but it was fine. We had preordered a slipper dessert for a Birthday surprise and a crown dessert for a first visit. Both which were good according to the receivers but being on the Deluxe DP they had a bit too much dessert! My grandfather adored this place and primarily for the food. Of all the restaurants all week he kept referring to this being his favorite. My sister-in-law preferred the Coral Reef (which I didn't like at all) so it really comes to preference. I can't say how it was for the 2 year old as he actually slept the entire dinner! But it was great that for such a limited space they still accommodated him and made sure to include the sword etc just in case he woke up. This being the 3rd visit here for some of us I don't know if we'll continue to make it a must do. However, if you've never been, certainly if you have the dining plan (deluxe even easier since it's 2 TS) and would like to meet the princesses in a much easier no line atmosphere you should really try it. As far as concerns I read about no romance etc. I think the romance comes in the idea of it's Cinderella's Castle. There will be kids, it's geared to kids to meet the princesses. After all that's why it's a character meal. In the 3 visits I've seen 2 proposals. Enjoy it, embrace the characters and the atmosphere of being surrounded by a court of many pirates, princesses and princes. Soak up the Magic!!

Pros:

Accomodated a sleeping child, food, waiter

Reviewed by khh1997 Review Date: 07/28/2014

We ate dinner here on July 26, and it was magical. Our daughter had just turned 10, so we told them when we made the reservation. They had a giant balloon waiting for her, and at the end brought out a special cupcake and sang. Our meals were excellent. I had the crawfish, shrimp, and grits for starters, and it could have been a stand alone meal. The grits were extra creamy and made with gouda. Being from MS, I am extremely picky about my grits and hardly ever approve of restaurant grits, but these were outstanding. For my entree, I had the beef tenderloin on a bed a mashed potatoes. It was cooked medium just like I had ordered it and was very flavorful and juicy. For dessert, I had a cake that had chocolate ganache, chocolate cake, and a white chocolate decoration. It was all so very good! We don't eat here every trip because of the price, but nothing beats it for a special occasion!

Pros:

special meal

Cons:

price

Reviewed by snovak Review Date: 10/19/2013

Our group of 8 ( 5 adults 3 children) had lunch here on Oct 13th. The experience was wonderful and well worth the price. From the minute you walk in and have pictures taken with Cinderella to the end of the meal, the cast members are very attentive and make you feel very special. The princesses are portrayed like you see them in the movies and they take time at each table talking and taking pictures with you. The food was one of our best meals while at Disney, and I was a little apprehensive after reading some of the reviews. You get shared appetizers of cheese, humus and flat bread, then you get to pick your entrée and dessert. The menu doesn't have a lot of choices but what we got was very good. I chose the short rib, which was cooked perfectly and was very tender and the cheesecake was to die for. I would highly recommend this character meal.

Pros:

Beautiful decor

Reviewed by cjwsrt6 Review Date: 04/14/2013

My fiance and I went to the Royal Table one night for a nice, romantic dinner, which it was everything we expected. The wait wasn't bad. We were one of the first to get our pictures taken then right up for the good part, food.

Our server was great, very polite and willing to work with us. All of the food from the salad to the tenderloin and chicken we ordered were perfect. I am not a dessert person but our server was nice enough to at least get me a bowl of strawberries.

Without the dining plan, I'll admit we probably wouldn't have tried this due to cost but it was amazing.

Pros:

Great atmosphere, awsome good, great service

Cons:

none that i know

Reviewed by thetony45 Review Date: 03/22/2013

I capped off my day at Magic Kingdom with a late dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table restaurant INSIDE the Castle.

I got there a half hour before my ADR but was let in early.

Upon entering the Castle I was ushered into a line for my picture with Cinderella. Cinderella and I talked for several minutes before taking the picture. After that I sat down until my table was ready.

I took that time to take in the decorations of the entrance hall. There was a large suit of armor next to the stairs leading up to the dining hall. along the back wall was a fireplace with some coat of arms on it and Cinderella's mouse friends Jaq and Gus looking over the guests from high above.

When your table was ready a Cast Member would ring a set of chimes and announce "LORDS AND LADIES OF THE CASTLE! CINDERELLA IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE ARE READY FOR THE [insert name here] PARTY!

When your name is called you go up the stairs past restrooms labeled LORDS and LADIES and a stained glass window of Cinderella. When you get to the dining hall girls are given a magic wand and boys are given a sword. Both genders get a wishing star to be used a bit later.

The dining hall itself was a large circular room decorated with Medieval style flag and banners.

Not long after I sat down, I was presented with the photo packet that comes included in the meal of me with Cinderella and a picture of the Castle all lit up at night.

I'll talk about the food first then cover the Princess interactions.

I started with the soup of the day which was cheddar broccoli. The soup was very creamy and tasted delicious.

For an entree I got the beef tenderloin cooked medium rare. It's hard to find someone who knows what medium rare means but the chefs at CRT got it perfect. The tenderloin was just a little red inside without being bloody. It was very juicy and had a great flavor. he tenderloin came with green beans but they had no taste so I wasn't able to finish them.

For dessert I opted for the Chefs Royal Trio. It turned out to be a piece of very rich chocolate fudge, creme` brule`, and a small piece of raspberry cheesecake. They were all super delicious. Since I was celebrating my birthday I was also given another dessert but that comes into play later.

No one really goes to CRT just for the food so let's hit the Princess interaction.

The first Princess to stop by was the very first Disney Princess herself, Snow White. She was wearing her trademark blue dress with the puffy sleeves and yellow skirt. We chatted for a bit were she asked if I was working in the diamond mines. I joked that everyone deserves a vacation. Since I was alone the couple at the next table was nice enough to get a picture of me and Snow White.

The second Princess to stop by was Aurora (Sleeping Beauty). She was wearing the pink dress she wore at the end of the movie. Personally I prefer the blue one but that's just me. She noticed my sword and asked if I used it to keep my kingdom safe. I told her I defeated all the evil in my kingdom long ago and the kingdom of Chester Illinois lives in peace. Aurora went and got a Cast Member to take a couple pictures so I didn't have to bother the couple at the next table.

Shortly after Aurora left came the wishing ceremony. We were all told to close our eyes and wave our swords or wands in the air. then we were told to make a wish and touch the wand or sword to the wishing star. I won't spoil what happened next other than to say you need to see it for yourself.

The 3rd Princess to make the rounds was Jasmine. I had been to 2 previous Princess meals (Breakfast at CRT and lunch at Akershus) and the lineup was always Cinderella, Aurora, Snow White, Belle, and Ariel. It was nice to see Jasmine there for a change of pace. She was wearing the mid-rift bearing blue outfit she is known for. She told me to make sure Abu didn't try to steal my food. I took a picture of the couple at the next table so they returned the favor here.

The last Princess to stop by was my favorite Disney Princess, Ariel in human form wearing a turquoise dress with a starfish in her hair. As soon as she got to my table she pulled up a chair and sat down and said "I remember you! You came to see me at my grotto today!" I was amazed. She sees thousands of people every day and still remembered me :) Granted I was wearing a custom made blue T-Shirt with Ariel in mermaid form on it and a lanyard with mostly Ariel pins plus my trademark sorcerer's hat with Mickey ears. That would be kinda hard to forget lol.

I told Ariel that I rode her attraction in New Fantasyland 13 times that day. She was thrilled and asked me my favorite part. I told her it was hard to decide but if I had to pick I'd say the Under The Sea room. I told her about the ride stopping in that room just as I was in front of the animatronic of her dancing (as best as one without legs can. She noticed my birthday button and said she would have the kitchen send me out a Seaweed cupcake but they ran out of Seaweed. Would vanilla be ok. I told her I had my heart on Seaweed but I'd settle for vanilla.

I then told her about how a friend was supposed to came with me that day but a family emergency forced her to back out and that my friend wanted to sing Part Of Your World to Ariel. Ariel had me text my friend and wish her sister (the reason she had to cancel) well. My server was in the area so he took a couple pictures of me with Ariel (my 3rd meet with her of the day).

While I was still finishing dessert the Princesses were making there entrances for the next seating. I milled around until all 4 of there stories were told before going down the stairs to finish my dining experience.

CRT is on the expensive side but your paying for the experience. Everyone should get to dine inside the Castle at least once. ADRs are hard to come by though so be sure to book early.

Pros:

Great good, Wonderful Serive, DINING INSIDE THE CASTLE!

Cons:

Expensive

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/19/2019

This was a fun venue! We felt very special here. The food was also surprisingly very good!

Pros:

Felt the Disney magic. The food was very good.

Cons:

Pricey, close tables.