Reviews of Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner

View Menus at Dining Location

Read more about Cinderella's Royal Table including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/cinderellas-royal-table

Sit-down service

Reviewed by toolmanjan Review Date: 11/22/2017

The only reason to dine here is to meet the princesses.
11/14 We showed up 15min early and were turned away. No big deal I had read they do this. We returned at our time and were ushered in to the "lobby" for a picture with Cinderella. After a 30min wait in the lobby we were brought upstairs to be seated. The food and service were OK but not on par with price paid.

I would only recommend dining here if your priority was to met the princesses and were willing to pay $$$ to do so.

Pros:

interaction with Disney Princess

Cons:

Price & food

Reviewed by Donald_13 Review Date: 08/05/2016

Over priced, catered to more of a Disney princess dining. My boys hated every minute there.

The food was served to a high end degree, starting off with a cheese plate with cold meats.

Followed by your main dish witch was pver cooked and the vegetable's coated in a lot of butter.

I would only recommend this restaurant if you are going with girls who like the Disney Princesses and don't care about what food they eat.

Pros:

Cons:

Over priced, bad food

Reviewed by Livigs Review Date: 08/17/2015

We decided to go here b/c we wanted a great meal for the adults with great food. I have 2 boys, so while they liked the princesses, but it wasn't anything crazy special for them (they were more into Donald, Mickey, Chip & Dale, etc. in the other places).
I figured for 2 dining tickets, it would have been amazing. I should've read the reviews first. The food wasn't bad, but it wasn't high end like I'd expect.
The pork belly confit was pretty good but not great. The steak and shrimp, which came way too quickly (I was barely finished w/ my app, and I eat pretty quickly), wasn't what I was expecting. The meat quality was ok, but it wasn't a high end steak. The shrimp were fairly bland. The mashed potatoes were good, but nothing I couldn't make myself.
All in all, I would say to only go here if you have girls that will love the princesses. Otherwise, not worth it.

Pros:

The castle

Cons:

The food; price

Reviewed by MelissaStone Review Date: 01/07/2015

Food was not good, service was terrible. Way over-price for the food and service, not worth the 2 dining credits.

Pros:

castle

Cons:

waiter was mean and rushing

Reviewed by MrsH42608 Review Date: 04/28/2013

We went to Cinderella's Royal Table for Dinner, mostly because we wanted to try it & see the inside of the castle. If we could have gotten a reservation for breakfast, I'm sure we would have enjoyed it more, but for dinner it is just so below Disney quality, it is surprisingly bad.
I am a Disney super-fan, addict, whatever you want to call me so most of the time, in my eyes Disney can do no wrong. Which is why I was was surprisingly disappointed with this experience. After we were checked in we were told Cinderella wasn't available to do our photo so they would come and get us durin gour meal to come down and do it, which was just really inconvenient. I would have rather done it at the end but then we would have had to wait around for the picture. Anyway the what should have been enchanting spiral staircase leading up to the dining room was well, filthy, and musty and desperately needs to be cleaned. Once we were in the dining I was surprised by the thickness in the air and the smell wasn't a smell that made my mouth water, it was more of a hospital cafeteria type smell. While our waitress was wonderful, attentive and helpful, she was definitely the highlight of this experience.
There is no way to sugar caot this- the food is bad. The rolls served before dinner were the best part. I 100% understand that you're there for the experience, but I mean come ON at least try a little bit with the food! Its Disney, there is NO excuse for such poor quality food, period. We did laugh and smile and enjoy the little wishing ceremony and the princesses were absolutley delightful but the meal itself and the poor ventilation or whatever it was kinda left me with a pretty disappointed feeling. I mean, its Cinderella Castle and it is NOT cheap, it is THE Disney World icon, you would think they would really want to dazzle whomever was able to land such a coveted reservation. But I guess they don't have to, so they dont- which kind of stinks if you ask me.
Anyway, I've heard Akerhaus in Norway at Epcot is better and less expensive so maybe we'll try it next time to compare.
To sum it up, I have dreamed of being inside that castle since I was a little girl and I was disappointed- boo hoo poor me ;) Not the end of the world and I still adore all things Disney but seriously, LET THE BUYER BEWARE!

Pros:

The service, the princesses

Cons:

The food, the smell, the lack of magic.

Reviewed by Cathy1213 Review Date: 05/17/2019

Checked in for our reservation at 2.30 from there took our pictures with Cinderella. Then waited in this tiny space for 30 minutes to be seated. Food was one of the better meals we had this stay.. Meat was cooked perfect service was excellent.

Pros:

Food, service and characters

Cons:

price

Reviewed by grammie523 Review Date: 01/27/2019

Our family of 6 dined here for dinner November 13, 2018. I was absolutely AMAZED at the awesome experience we all had! The food was delicious & we all tried something different (3 adults & 3 kids). I had the braised pork shank that was melt in your mouth delicious! My son ordered steak & shrimp but because his steak was a bit small, JR brought him 2 steaks! We ate here for my grandson's Birthday & our waiter JR treated him like royalty! He is a special needs child & he wanted to eat in the Castle for his special day! Although I think he thought the Princesses were actually going to sit down with him to eat with him, but we explained to him that they come to see him, but have to see all of the boys & girls& therefore would stop by & visit but couldn't stay. He's a flirt, so he had a wonderful time! We were seated by a window which was really neat! But I have to say, our whole experience was so wonderful, it most part, because JR was so good to us! I have eaten at A LOT of restaurants in my time, & he was the BEST waiter I have ever had in my life & the whole family agreed! This was my 2nd trip here for dinner. I ate there a few years ago & that experience was not so good, so I was hesitant about eating there again. But my son & his family had never eaten there & wanted to go, so reluctantly, I went back & I am SOOOO glad I did! The food was 10 times better this trip. Everything about this meal was AMAZING & 1 that we will never forget! It's all about being with family & the good memories!! Thanks to JR for making our meal AWESOME! Going back again this October with my daughter & her family, so hoping we have the same experience again!

Pros:

Our waiter, JR! Great food, great atmosphere! 1 on 1 time with the Princesses

Cons:

Rapunzel wasn't there & we were really hoping she would be!

Reviewed by Gingy160 Review Date: 01/08/2019

We had dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table in October 2018 -- it was a surprise trip for my 9 year son, to celebrate the end of an extremely difficult 6 years. He *loves* Cinderella's Royal Table despite the princesses (LOL!), so we knew we had to get an ADR. The best I could do was a 7:25 -- and we wanted to see the fireworks! Our server did his best to make sure we were out the door by 8:45 without rushing us or our experience. And because we didn't have a "princess" with us, but a prince, my son got a little extra attention -- might be why he likes the joint. Ha! Our food was delicious and lovely to look at. And yes, we managed to get out in time for the fireworks. I knocked off 2 points simply because of the wait downstairs.

Pros:

The food is delicious and beautifully presented, the dining room is lovely, the princesses are attentive, the wait staff is great.

Cons:

Considering you *have to have* an ADR, the wait is too bloody long. You must factor in a good 25-30 minutes after your reservation time before you're actually seated.

Reviewed by CRuge Review Date: 09/30/2018

My younger daughter didn’t care for the dessert being served. The waitress went and got her a special dessert of just sherbet - two bowls! She had such a huge smile for the special treatment.

Pros:

Unique experience of the fireworks from inside the castle during our meal.

Cons:

Had to wait later than scheduled meal time downstairs.

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

This is a really neat experience assuming you care about being in the castle and meeting a bunch of princesses. 4 princesses will come out and interact with you, similar to the Akershus but the main difference being I think the princesses give you more time here and there is more space to interact with them. This is 2 dining credits otherwise is a fixed menu price and is costly.

Pros:

Great food. Interact with princesses. Get wand take home. Super cool location

Cons:

Books far out, is 2 dining credits or fixed price that is $$$. Not worth it if you don't care about the princesses. Books far in advance. Small portions.