Reviews of Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner

Read more about Cinderella's Royal Table including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/cinderellas-royal-table

Sit-down service

Reviewer: Donald_13 Review Date: 08/05/2016

Over priced, catered to more of a Disney princess dining. My boys hated every minute there.

The food was served to a high end degree, starting off with a cheese plate with cold meats.

Followed by your main dish witch was pver cooked and the vegetable's coated in a lot of butter.

I would only recommend this restaurant if you are going with girls who like the Disney Princesses and don't care about what food they eat.

Pros:

Cons:

Over priced, bad food

Reviewer: MelissaStone Review Date: 01/07/2015

Food was not good, service was terrible. Way over-price for the food and service, not worth the 2 dining credits.

Pros:

castle

Cons:

waiter was mean and rushing

Reviewer: Livigs Review Date: 08/17/2015

We decided to go here b/c we wanted a great meal for the adults with great food. I have 2 boys, so while they liked the princesses, but it wasn't anything crazy special for them (they were more into Donald, Mickey, Chip & Dale, etc. in the other places).
I figured for 2 dining tickets, it would have been amazing. I should've read the reviews first. The food wasn't bad, but it wasn't high end like I'd expect.
The pork belly confit was pretty good but not great. The steak and shrimp, which came way too quickly (I was barely finished w/ my app, and I eat pretty quickly), wasn't what I was expecting. The meat quality was ok, but it wasn't a high end steak. The shrimp were fairly bland. The mashed potatoes were good, but nothing I couldn't make myself.
All in all, I would say to only go here if you have girls that will love the princesses. Otherwise, not worth it.

Pros:

The castle

Cons:

The food; price

Reviewer: jules2014 Review Date: 05/16/2015

My son and I ate here on May 13, 2015. While it is cool to be inside the castle, this dinner is ridiculously overpriced. I paid $147 and i thought that included the photo you take with Cinderella prior to the meal. Turns out since January of this year, it is no longer included and you now have to go on the disney photo pass website to purchase it separately for about $15 more. For $147, I feel the photo should be included. the food is decent, i have a food allergy and the chef did come out and speak with me. i had the salmon and it was good. my son had the steak, and he didnt think much of it. if you have little ones who want pics with the princesses, you might not mind paying the $147 just for that but since my son is already over 20, this was pretty much a wash for us. would have preferred to have spent that money elsewhere.

Pros:

the castle

Cons:

the rest

Reviewer: MrsH42608 Review Date: 04/28/2013

We went to Cinderella's Royal Table for Dinner, mostly because we wanted to try it & see the inside of the castle. If we could have gotten a reservation for breakfast, I'm sure we would have enjoyed it more, but for dinner it is just so below Disney quality, it is surprisingly bad.
I am a Disney super-fan, addict, whatever you want to call me so most of the time, in my eyes Disney can do no wrong. Which is why I was was surprisingly disappointed with this experience. After we were checked in we were told Cinderella wasn't available to do our photo so they would come and get us durin gour meal to come down and do it, which was just really inconvenient. I would have rather done it at the end but then we would have had to wait around for the picture. Anyway the what should have been enchanting spiral staircase leading up to the dining room was well, filthy, and musty and desperately needs to be cleaned. Once we were in the dining I was surprised by the thickness in the air and the smell wasn't a smell that made my mouth water, it was more of a hospital cafeteria type smell. While our waitress was wonderful, attentive and helpful, she was definitely the highlight of this experience.
There is no way to sugar caot this- the food is bad. The rolls served before dinner were the best part. I 100% understand that you're there for the experience, but I mean come ON at least try a little bit with the food! Its Disney, there is NO excuse for such poor quality food, period. We did laugh and smile and enjoy the little wishing ceremony and the princesses were absolutley delightful but the meal itself and the poor ventilation or whatever it was kinda left me with a pretty disappointed feeling. I mean, its Cinderella Castle and it is NOT cheap, it is THE Disney World icon, you would think they would really want to dazzle whomever was able to land such a coveted reservation. But I guess they don't have to, so they dont- which kind of stinks if you ask me.
Anyway, I've heard Akerhaus in Norway at Epcot is better and less expensive so maybe we'll try it next time to compare.
To sum it up, I have dreamed of being inside that castle since I was a little girl and I was disappointed- boo hoo poor me ;) Not the end of the world and I still adore all things Disney but seriously, LET THE BUYER BEWARE!

Pros:

The service, the princesses

Cons:

The food, the smell, the lack of magic.

Reviewer: bosslady79 Review Date: 01/23/2013

Had ADR on 12-12. I would only recommend this because of the princesses, they were very good. The food was too little and not tasty. Much better the last time we ate in 2010.

Pros:

Princesses

Reviewer: toolmanjan Review Date: 11/22/2017

The only reason to dine here is to meet the princesses.
11/14 We showed up 15min early and were turned away. No big deal I had read they do this. We returned at our time and were ushered in to the "lobby" for a picture with Cinderella. After a 30min wait in the lobby we were brought upstairs to be seated. The food and service were OK but not on par with price paid.

I would only recommend dining here if your priority was to met the princesses and were willing to pay $$$ to do so.

Pros:

interaction with Disney Princess

Cons:

Price & food

Reviewer: SNC Review Date: 11/30/2014

My husband and I started off the first night of our honeymoon at Cinderella's Royal Table for dinner. I had heard that this was a nice romantic spot for couples, where people get engaged and celebrate honeymoons. Boy was I wrong! We had an 8:15 dinner reservation and there were TONS of little kids. Yelling toddlers, not children who would get a lot from this experience. The table next to us had three little boys dressed up as pirates who were very antsy (why would you do this to them??) We were seated at a really nice table next to the window, but the service was ho hum. Our meal was served about two minutes after our appetizers, so it was hard to focus on either and felt rushed. We both ordered the filet, which was nicely done. Princesses (Snow White, Ariel, Aurora, and Jasmine) entered the room one at a time and were announced during the entire dinner and came around for pictures. I did one or two happily, but then I started feeling like I was five. My husband received a plastic sword and I received a plastic wand. It was funny, but NOT Romantic. Very lovely to see the fireworks going off right next to our window and the novelty of being inside the castle made it worth it (although not sure $150 worth it…). We did it, but we will not be back! Will go to the French Restaurants at Epcot instead.

Pros:

Nice view of Fireworks, Food Pretty Good

Cons:

Tons of kids, NOT Romantic, Check-In was not friendly

Reviewer: cyoung Review Date: 02/01/2016

We went there without kids so that was our first mistake. The characters weren't important to us and they all got sad faces when we said we really didn't need our pictures with them. The food was okay. I had scallops for an appetizer and it came with one not very big scallop. I had steak and shrimp for the entree and ended up with about 5 spoonfuls of mashed potatoes, a piece of steak that I could have hidden in the palm of my hand along with 2 average shrimps. The cheesecake and strawberry desert consisted of cheesecake and half of a strawberry.

Pros:

eating in the castle

Cons:

not worth it

Reviewer: mbcarol5 Review Date: 10/21/2013

The princesses all came to our table and gave the kids autographs. They were both pretty thrilled. The food was ok, but not the best we had all week. The castle was pretty awesome.

Pros:

princesses