Dooney & Bourke has released another in its series of Disney-themed bags, this time a collection featuring various ocean characters from a wide range of Disney films, both old and new.
There are three bags in this collection — a large tote ($298, pictured above), a mid-size cross-body bag ($198 below) and a handy, easy-to-carry wristlet ($98, bottom).
Each bag has a light blue background covered with a pattern that includes bubbles and just about every animated aquatic Disney creature you can name — and some you probably can’t! There’s Nemo, Dory, Squirt, Bruce, Hank and a few others from the Finding Nemo/Dory films; Sebastian and Flounder from The Little Mermaid; Monstro from Pinocchio, along with other classic film characters; right up to my personal favorite, Tamatoa the SHINY crab from Moana.
This collection can be found currently in Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories at Disney Springs.
Are you a huge Disney Dooney fan? Will you be adding this line to your collection? Drop us a note to let us know!
Are you a shopper? Want to see what other new merchandise is in the Disney parks, or coming soon? Take a look at these posts:
- New Magic Kingdom Collage Loungefly Backpack and Wallet
- Disney Announces More Designer Ears Release Dates
- Rainbow Unicorn and Toy Story Pals Feature on New Loungefly and Harveys Bags
- NBA Experience Shop Now Open in Disney Springs!
- Mark Your Calendar: Global Launch for Star Wars and Frozen II Merchandise Set for October 4, 2019
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney shopping and merchandise news!