The Smuggler’s Series is a recurring dining event featuring notable beer, wine, and spirit pairings. The first event in this series in 2019 will take place on January 19, 2019 at noon.
Goose Island Brewery Educator and industry expert, Mike Smith, will formally instruct attendees on the brewery’s renowned beer barrel aging program. A Certified Cicerone, Cedar Professional, and Executive Bourbon Steward, he will also provide insight on each of the beers carefully selected to complement the dishes on the four-course tasting menu.
Enzo’s Hideaway Executive Chef John Miele will pair the featured beers with Italian specialties, selected to enhance the flavors of the stouts in each course.
Enzo’s Hideaway Smuggler’s Series Menu
- Bramble Rye Stout, a rye whiskey aged variant that features blackberry and raspberry to bring a bright fruit flavor to offset characteristic rye flavor
- Paired with roasted baby beets, Burrata cheese, pistachio, Dijon mustard, sherry vinaigrette
- Midnight Orange Stout, bringing together roastiness and orange, the zest brings a bright flavor profile that will brighten the flavor profile
- Paired with grilled Maine lobster linguine, fennel, tomato, smoked shellfish cream
- Stout, the original Bourbon barrel beer, aged in 4 year old heaven hill barrels, the rich deep leather and tobacco flavors and lead to long complex finish
- Paired with Sheep’s milk ricotta gnudi, braised lamb ragu, Parmesan cream
- Vanilla Stout, working with whole vanilla beans and heaven hill barrels brings amazing dessert flavors to the forefront of this beer, marshmallow, toffee, and chocolate flavors make this beer in particular a fan favorite.
- Paired with Bittersweet chocolate ganache tart, toasted marshmallow meringue, orange caramel
Reservations and More Information
Tickets for this event are $50.00 per person, excluding tax and gratuity. All attendees must be 21 and older.
To learn more and purchase your tickets visit the Enzo’s Hideaway website.
Have you ever visited Enzo’s Hideaway? Read our review of the restaurant’s Sunday Supper here.
Read other readers’ reviews, or leave your own rating of the restaurant, in our Rate and Review section.
Will you be attending this special event? Let us know in the comments below!
Remember! When you’re in Disney tag us @allearsnet in your photos!
Want more AllEars.Net content? Be sure to check out our YouTube Channel for reviews, news, information and more!
Subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any exciting Disney news!