Reviews of Casey's Corner

View Menus at Casey's Corner Dining Location

Read more about Casey's Corner including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/caseys-corner

Counter Service Lunch/Dinner
Main Street USA

Reviewed by enjrob Review Date: 01/15/2013

2nd time eating here. Dogs and fries were very good but the buns were just too big!! Especially for our kids. Easiest way to eat the chili cheese dog is with a knife and fork lol. The worst part is trying to find a place to sit. Very cramped and very busy!!! We would eat here again though, just not late in the day when all we want to do is sit down.

Pros:

dogs, choices

Cons:

seating!!!!!

Reviewed by ADJ Review Date: 02/16/2019

Went on a busy Saturday for lunch. I had the plant-based slaw dog and Mom had a regular chili dog with fries. The chili dog was pretty standard fare; the slaw dog was an absolute revelation! The dog is made by Beyond Meat, it was delicious and had a slightly firm texture, almost more like a sausage. The slaw on top was cabbage, sweet corn and a mild creamy sauce; it was flavorful and fresh. What a great new new way to enjoy a hot dog! The bad news is, getting through the line here was a nightmare, then waiting for our food was nearly as bad. I feel like this restaurant just wasn't designed to handle the volume of people that come through on a busy day. Even the mobile ordering pickup was a confused, crowded mess. We nearly despaired to find a place to sit. Hint - go across Main Street to the seating area behind the ice cream parlor, you'll have much better luck. (But then you can't hear the piano player playing ragtime tunes.)

Pros:

Delicious vegetarian hot dog and great entertainment from the pianist!

Cons:

Long wait to order, long wait to get your food.

Reviewed by Snemma Review Date: 11/14/2016

Though we all liked the food, the layout of the service area made it almost impossible to enjoy. It was impossible to get to the condiment counter, and, once you did, everything was empty. Eventually, the mass of potential customers had to help each other out by passing trays around to fill orders once they were called.

Pros:

Portion Size and Quality of Food

Cons:

Layout of restaurant

Reviewed by bethocindigo Review Date: 10/20/2016

The corn dogs were OK but we really didn't like them and had to go get food somewhere else.

There are BARELY any places to eat inside, so you have to go outside and wait for a table to open up, then when you DO get one, you have to fight the ducks to keep them from stealing your food.

Pros:

traditional baseball food options

Cons:

crowded and slow service

Reviewed by Ebersole2 Review Date: 08/11/2013

The BBQ slaw dog can be split between two people and is very tasty. Apples instead of fries is a refreshing choice. The Magic Kingdom does not do food well, but this was a pleasant and tasty place to eat.

Pros:

generous portons.

Cons:

overpriced, complicated seating

Reviewed by mmfan Review Date: 03/21/2013

We never used to miss a snack or lunch at Casey's on previous visits, now eating here is just another option. The corn dog nuggets are really good, they let us add fries and dessert for our counter service meal on the meal plan.

It was raining the day we ate there, we had on ponchos so did not mind the rain and it stopped right after we ordered. There were cast members drying off the outdoor seating with towels. Because of the weather, we were able to get a table and eat our meals there. DH likes adding all the fixings to the chili dog, but agrees with other posts that the buns are rather large - he ate the dog with a fork as it is so messy.

You can't beat the place for location, the atmosphere, and the fantastic tunes by the piano player - so even though it is always crowded and food is not the greatest, we will continue to return.

Pros:

a WDW staple!

Cons:

very corwded, takes awhile when you order

Reviewed by shadowpup Review Date: 03/05/2013

Great hot dogs! But, once we ordered, we had no where to sit. A definite negative when you have a little one with you.

Pros:

Good Food

Cons:

No Where to Sit

Reviewed by kellody Review Date: 01/06/2013

The corn dog nuggets are absolutely delicious. We usually get them as a snack to eat as we're leaving the park.

We've eaten here at least 10 times and we've only found a seat once. We usually have to walk a ways off before we can find a spot to sit down.

Pros:

quick lines

Cons:

very little seating

Reviewed by Dsnygrl Review Date: 02/15/2015

We had not been to Caseys for many years and my husband was anxious to try their new menu. We arrived early on a very cold day for lunch and because the seating area is just beyond the shopping area we were able to wait indoors (thank heavens because it was freezing outside!) Because the restaurant had not opened yet, we were able to stake out a table and I stood by the rope blocking the inside entrance. For a little bit of Disney Magic, I will say that I was wearing my Birthday Pin. When a cast member saw my pin she came over, said Happy Birthday and handed my a bag of Cracker Jack! What a wonderful surprise! I was worried that I would be ignored when the restaurant opened as I could see people standing outside the exterior door. Thankfully, when they opened the restaurant, I was allowed in at the same time as the exterior waiting guests. They had plenty of ordering stations open, but one of them was malfunctioning (mine of course), as soon as they realized it, they moved me to the front of another line. My son and I ordered the chili cheese dog and my husband a plain hot dog. The buns were soft and just the right size to hold the dog and all the fixings. The dogs were hot and tasted incredibly good. My husband loaded his dog with all the toppings while I limited mine to additional cheese. We all loaded our french fries with cheese, salsa, onions and I grabbed some pickles on the side. Not as great a toppings bar as Cosmic Rays or Pecos Bills but acceptable. I have only two complaints, first that I felt like we were being stalked by vultures while eating because there is so little indoor seating; second, there is only one toppings bar that is tucked into a corner resulting in a lot of crowding around the bar. While I would not call this a "must do" destination to eat, I would return there for a quick meal.

Pros:

Wonderful hot dogs

Cons:

inadequate indoor seating, crowded toppings bar

Reviewed by Fred n FB Review Date: 11/10/2014

11/08/14 - I have always enjoed Casey's Corner. This vist I had the polish sausage with caramelized onions and stone ground mustard - a great flavor combo! The bun was cold and somewhat stale - really needed to be steamed or grilled to warm it up and bring it back to life.

I really missed the continuious loop of Goofy sports cartoon that used to be shown in the back room.

Pros:

Price and Convience

Cons:

No steamed buns