Reviews of Casey's Corner

View Menus at Casey's Corner Dining Location

Read more about Casey's Corner including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/caseys-corner

Counter Service Lunch/Dinner
Main Street USA

Reviewer: PrBrandy Review Date: 05/12/2013

Casey's offer a good product. In years past the hot dogs were served on a Midwest style soft white hot dog bun. Two years ago the bun was a multi grain new England style roll that was dry as cardboard and way too much bread for the amount of hot dog you got. This year things are looking up. Still a New England style Hot Dog roll which is too much bread but now it is back to the softer white bread style which makes for a much better Dog. With the great fixings bar with cheese sauce for the fries or dogs you get your monies worth or better at this place.

Pros:

Better than two years ago

Cons:

Still too much bun with the Hot Dog

Reviewer: Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

Very good food. Large portions. Mostly hotdogs. Old school Baseball theme.

Pros:

Good food and large portions

Cons:

Can be a long line. Not a large menu selection. Very busy spot on main street with the seating often taken.

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 09/28/2018

had hot dog meal it was cold had manager bring anther one still cold

Pros:

this place is very good

Cons:

Would not go back again

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 09/25/2018

went for lunch at casey at hot dog meal very cold ask manager for new one gave me new one still this was back on labor day week

Pros:

would not recommend

Cons:

would not recommend

Reviewer: KenHutch Review Date: 06/25/2018

This pains me to write because in our 1st 4 trips Casey's was our go to Counter Service. Not this time. The hot dog itself was good as ever and so was the chili on it. The bun was stale tasting and fell apart in my hands while trying to eat. I finally used the holder to dump the hot dog and chili into it and threw away the bun. I do not know if I caught them on a bad day or what but that bun was just bad.

Pros:

Good hotdog, good chili

Cons:

The worst bun in history

Reviewer: Jessica527 Review Date: 02/20/2017

We were disappointed this trip in Casey's, which has been a standard stop each trip. The service was very slow for a hot dog / french fry combo. When I received my meal, the tray handed to me stained my shirt due to leftover chili from the previous person (I didn't have chili). I was disappointed to say that once I could make my way to the condiments, everything was out as well. It made for a disappointing trip to Casey's this year.

Pros:

Portion Size

Cons:

Condiment counter, cleanliness

Reviewer: Snemma Review Date: 06/30/2016

This was our first time going here, but our group of 8 couldn't decide on what to eat, so make an executive decision to try here figuring it would be fast. I was wrong. Though the counter staff was trying their best, food just wouldn't come out as quickly as needed. With such a limited menu, I can't figure out what the hold up was. It got so bad, that it was almost impossible to get to the condiment station. And when I did, there was no ketchup.

Pros:

Everyone tried real hard

Cons:

Crowd and wait

Reviewer: wdwfreak Review Date: 11/12/2013

My all time favorite WDW snack is the corn dog nuggets at Caseys, but something has gone wrong here since last trip. We already knew the yummy hot dogs and buns had gone the way of the dinosaur a year or more ago, but my beloved corn dog nuggets have always been amazing. Not so much this time despite trying them 2X. I know it is not just me because my husband said the same thing. To sum it up in a nutshell they were just very tasteless whereas they used to be delicious. I will not give up yet, they get one more chance on my next visit.

Pros:

none this time

Cons:

what happened here

Reviewer: brittos Review Date: 07/05/2013

Usually one of our favorite eating spots. Ate here on 6/12. This time the food was cold and bread stale. Food average for quick service.

Pros:

—

Cons:

no seating, food

Reviewer: Dsnygrl Review Date: 02/15/2015

We had not been to Caseys for many years and my husband was anxious to try their new menu. We arrived early on a very cold day for lunch and because the seating area is just beyond the shopping area we were able to wait indoors (thank heavens because it was freezing outside!) Because the restaurant had not opened yet, we were able to stake out a table and I stood by the rope blocking the inside entrance. For a little bit of Disney Magic, I will say that I was wearing my Birthday Pin. When a cast member saw my pin she came over, said Happy Birthday and handed my a bag of Cracker Jack! What a wonderful surprise! I was worried that I would be ignored when the restaurant opened as I could see people standing outside the exterior door. Thankfully, when they opened the restaurant, I was allowed in at the same time as the exterior waiting guests. They had plenty of ordering stations open, but one of them was malfunctioning (mine of course), as soon as they realized it, they moved me to the front of another line. My son and I ordered the chili cheese dog and my husband a plain hot dog. The buns were soft and just the right size to hold the dog and all the fixings. The dogs were hot and tasted incredibly good. My husband loaded his dog with all the toppings while I limited mine to additional cheese. We all loaded our french fries with cheese, salsa, onions and I grabbed some pickles on the side. Not as great a toppings bar as Cosmic Rays or Pecos Bills but acceptable. I have only two complaints, first that I felt like we were being stalked by vultures while eating because there is so little indoor seating; second, there is only one toppings bar that is tucked into a corner resulting in a lot of crowding around the bar. While I would not call this a "must do" destination to eat, I would return there for a quick meal.

Pros:

Wonderful hot dogs

Cons:

inadequate indoor seating, crowded toppings bar