Reviews of Casey's Corner

View Menus at Casey's Corner Dining Location

Read more about Casey's Corner including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/caseys-corner

Counter Service Lunch/Dinner
Main Street USA

Reviewed by Miranda Review Date: 12/11/2018

My son and I shared a footlong coney cheese dog from Casey's and had a picnic in front of the castle. It was wonderful

Pros:

Fast service (Mobile ordering), hot tasty food.

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

LOVE Casey's Corner

Pros:

Great food. Love the hot dogs, corn dogs and cheese fries!

Cons:

no cons

Reviewed by ktuckermk Review Date: 06/25/2015

Heading out after a long day / night, it was nice that they were still open for late night munchies before heading back to the room.

Pros:

Open late!

Reviewed by fdmarks Review Date: 04/28/2014

This a fun place to grab a quick bite. The portions are generous and the service is fast. My wife and I had the chile dogs with an order of fries and they were quite good. My DD had the barbeque slaw dog and fries. My DS ordered the sausage and fries. We all had sodas to drink. The bill came to about $70, making it the cheapest lunch of our trip. There was ample seating available with a choice of many tables. The CM who took our order was very friendly and our food came fast. This is a great place to relax and enjoy a quick lunch.

Pros:

Price and quick service

Cons:

Limited menu

Reviewed by tmbcole Review Date: 01/31/2013

We love Casey's and try to catch it at least once during our trip to the MK. During our last visit, I got the chili cheese dog and fries. More than enough food and it was really good . . . as always.

We don't always get to see the man playing the piano, but we did on this trip. He's very entertaining and good at keeping peoples attention.

Casey's can be very crowded and sometimes confusing on where the lines are, but everyone seems to manage ok. Even though it's crowded and busy every time we visit, they seem to get people out there pretty quickly. They don't mess around.

Highly recommend Casey Corner.

Pros:

Food and Entertainment

Cons:

Busy

Reviewed by Christina Review Date: 09/29/2018

Great hot dogs. Service was quick and it was nice to sit outside and see the Castle.

Pros:

Hot dogs were good, view of the Castle

Cons:

pricey for hot dogs. but that is to be expected when you are on vacation

Reviewed by Lanmon Review Date: 12/10/2017

I heard about Caseys Corner and am glad to have their corn dogs as an afternoon snack. One received 8 corn dogs, enough to fill you up. Yummy!!

Pros:

Great corn dogs

Cons:

Seating availability

Reviewed by maze4 Review Date: 10/25/2017

We ate here in Sept and everyone ordered hot dogs with either kraut, or the loaded hot dogs which had chili, cheese, mac n cheese. They had two sizes if you want to share order the large size its worth your money. The smaller ones are just as good for individuals but you spend more $. We always enjoy this place but hate the long lines and having to find a table.

Pros:

Good hot dogs

Cons:

long lines limited seating

Reviewed by Fitzboyzmom Review Date: 10/07/2016

Hot dogs and corn dog nuggets were awesome. Still not enough places to sit inside or out, but a really good quick service option on main street.

Reviewed by maze4 Review Date: 10/01/2016

ate here 9/14 on DP and used credit late night since it was late and at earlier in the day at Skippers and didn't really like it. We ordered 2 footlong with slaw. It was huge dh & I could have easily shared 1 meal. I found a table while dh stood in line. It took almost 20 min to order and receive food. There were other families around me who complained the entire time about the wait and after getting their food took a few bites and left everything sitting there. This was really late that night with EMH and the park was starting to clear out. The castmembers were trying to clean up quickly and it was a shame that people don't have the common sense to clean their messes up. The food was awesome and this was only the 2nd time we ate here and will always try to eat here on future trips. Wanted to try the frozen lemonade but didn't come with DP and didn't want to spend the extra $. maybe next time.

Pros:

nostalgic,location

Cons:

always busy