Reviews of Casey's Corner

View Menus at Casey's Corner Dining Location

Read more about Casey's Corner including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/caseys-corner

Counter Service Lunch/Dinner
Main Street USA

Reviewed by MassMike Review Date: 04/18/2019

Small and costly

Pros:

Jim the piano player is awesome

Cons:

$8 hot dogs, small restaurant

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/28/2018

had hot dog meal it was cold had manager bring anther one still cold

Pros:

this place is very good

Cons:

Would not go back again

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/25/2018

went for lunch at casey at hot dog meal very cold ask manager for new one gave me new one still this was back on labor day week

Pros:

would not recommend

Cons:

would not recommend

Reviewed by KenHutch Review Date: 06/25/2018

This pains me to write because in our 1st 4 trips Casey's was our go to Counter Service. Not this time. The hot dog itself was good as ever and so was the chili on it. The bun was stale tasting and fell apart in my hands while trying to eat. I finally used the holder to dump the hot dog and chili into it and threw away the bun. I do not know if I caught them on a bad day or what but that bun was just bad.

Pros:

Good hotdog, good chili

Cons:

The worst bun in history

Reviewed by Jessica527 Review Date: 02/20/2017

We were disappointed this trip in Casey's, which has been a standard stop each trip. The service was very slow for a hot dog / french fry combo. When I received my meal, the tray handed to me stained my shirt due to leftover chili from the previous person (I didn't have chili). I was disappointed to say that once I could make my way to the condiments, everything was out as well. It made for a disappointing trip to Casey's this year.

Pros:

Portion Size

Cons:

Condiment counter, cleanliness

Reviewed by wdwfreak Review Date: 11/12/2013

My all time favorite WDW snack is the corn dog nuggets at Caseys, but something has gone wrong here since last trip. We already knew the yummy hot dogs and buns had gone the way of the dinosaur a year or more ago, but my beloved corn dog nuggets have always been amazing. Not so much this time despite trying them 2X. I know it is not just me because my husband said the same thing. To sum it up in a nutshell they were just very tasteless whereas they used to be delicious. I will not give up yet, they get one more chance on my next visit.

Pros:

none this time

Cons:

what happened here

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2019

The hotdogs were good and large enough to share

Pros:

Love the decor and the food was good

Cons:

busy place with long lines

Reviewed by ADJ Review Date: 02/16/2019

Went on a busy Saturday for lunch. I had the plant-based slaw dog and Mom had a regular chili dog with fries. The chili dog was pretty standard fare; the slaw dog was an absolute revelation! The dog is made by Beyond Meat, it was delicious and had a slightly firm texture, almost more like a sausage. The slaw on top was cabbage, sweet corn and a mild creamy sauce; it was flavorful and fresh. What a great new new way to enjoy a hot dog! The bad news is, getting through the line here was a nightmare, then waiting for our food was nearly as bad. I feel like this restaurant just wasn't designed to handle the volume of people that come through on a busy day. Even the mobile ordering pickup was a confused, crowded mess. We nearly despaired to find a place to sit. Hint - go across Main Street to the seating area behind the ice cream parlor, you'll have much better luck. (But then you can't hear the piano player playing ragtime tunes.)

Pros:

Delicious vegetarian hot dog and great entertainment from the pianist!

Cons:

Long wait to order, long wait to get your food.

Reviewed by Miranda Review Date: 12/11/2018

My son and I shared a footlong coney cheese dog from Casey's and had a picnic in front of the castle. It was wonderful

Pros:

Fast service (Mobile ordering), hot tasty food.

Reviewed by maze4 Review Date: 10/01/2018

Family of 5 ate here Labor Day weekend. Guys ordered mac n cheese dog, husband ordered jalapeno dog. Large portion can actually split with someone, ended up thowing food away couldnt finish. As always no seating but was able to wait and find seating over by Plaza restaurant. Was there few weeks earlier and sat at Tomorrow land terrace but this week it was closed and roped off.

Pros:

Hot dogs plenty of food

Cons:

Long lines, no seating