Mickey Mouse is the leader of the club, and now he can play a lead role in your wardrobe!
Mickey fans love the detailing on this dress, which comes with the red cardigan. Look! It’s Mickey ears! The top of the dress is also monogrammed with Mickey’s MM initials.
The skirt is full of salutes to Mickey and his adventures over the past 90 years from TV and film roles to theme parks opening all over the world.
Not only does the dress include the cardigan, but it comes with a belt, too.
In addition to being sold at Disney Springs, the dress also was originally offered online — but it sold out quickly. But good news! It is back on ShopDisney.com, ready for you to add to your wardrobe!
Will you be adding this dress to your closet? Let us know in the comments!
Are you a shopper? Want to see what other new merchandise is in the Disney parks, or coming soon? Take a look at these posts:
- Designer Ears Make Their Way to Disney Theme Parks
- New Minnie Mouse Ears and Color Trend to Launch Soon
- New Disney Parks Wishables Plushies Coming to Disney This Week
- Briar Rose Gold Treats at Disney World and Disneyland That You Have To Try!
- Food and Merch Preview: "Get Your Ears On" at Disneyland Resort!
- Mark Your Calendar: Global Launch for Star Wars and Frozen II Merchandise Set for October 4, 2019
- Even MORE Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Merchandise!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!