Reviews of Casey's Corner

View Menus at Casey's Corner Dining Location

Read more about Casey's Corner including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/caseys-corner

Counter Service Lunch/Dinner
Main Street USA

Reviewed by maze4 Review Date: 10/01/2018

Eat here every visit. Was here in July. Just ordered typical hot dog nothing extra. My mom had never ate here & loves hot dogs. Tasty as ever. Only complaint.... seating or lack of. We were able to go sit under shade at Tomorrow land Terrace which was open that day.

Pros:

Good hot dogs

Cons:

Lack of seating

Reviewed by lifewithjayne Review Date: 09/27/2018

We ate here June 2018. Food was really good and lots of fun, especially the frozen mint julep. But, the seating situation is awful and it was horrible trying to stand and eat that messy (but good) hot dog out in 100 degree heat.

Pros:

New hot dog every month, frozen mint julep drink

Cons:

Lack of seating indoors and outdoors

Reviewed by Becky B Review Date: 09/26/2018

Ate lunch here on the first day of our visit in April 2018, for the first time ever out of many visits to WDW. All four of us got the footlong hotdogs and fries. I have read other reviews of people complaining about how big and crumbly the buns are - and those complaints are valid. The dogs themselves are great - all beef hotdogs cooked well. We all thought the buns were actually really good too, tasty and had nice texture, but not at all suitable for a hotdog. Maybe for a French dip (or Italian Beef, for all you Chicagoans out there!) but too much bread for a hotdog. That said, we enjoyed these dogs very much and will certainly be back on our next trip (come on, January!) And you get to sit under an umbrella table gazing at the castle. I think the only thing that would make this place better (aside from more suitable buns) would be cold beer :)

Pros:

Great dogs, great views of the castle

Cons:

Aside from the buns and lack of beer, none

Reviewed by holbrook Review Date: 06/21/2016

This is just a must do for me and my son. It's been our tradition since he was 3 and is a 1st day, bucket list item every visit.

Ok menu but great atmosphere and a lot of fun.

Pros:

atmosphere, seating, piano

Cons:

service

Reviewed by cutter Review Date: 06/05/2015

Casey's Corner is basically a large, indoor, hotdog stand. We ordered a basic Dog, Chilli Cheese Dog and BBQ Slaw Dog along with Ballpark Nacho's. All were good, large amount and all the dogs came with fries. Our billed totaled $43.15. The downside of this is it is very cramped, busy and hectic. The lines were packed with people ordering and trying to navigate through here with a full tray is very difficult. The condiments area is up against the wall with a very small area to set your tray. I witnessed one poor lady spill her entire tray on the floor. Fortunately, the staff here did see it happened and promptly replaced her order. The Corner is a good place to eat but be prepared for typical Disney Crowds inside.

Pros:

quick service

Cons:

hectic during peak season

Reviewed by jlmatheo Review Date: 11/25/2014

Hot dogs and fries are great at Casey's! The dogs were large and juicy.
Seating inside is really lacking. More tables need to be added. There was plenty of space, just a lack of tables.

Pros:

Delicious hot dogs!

Cons:

lack of indoor seating

Reviewed by tinyallison Review Date: 12/12/2013

Favorite place for lunch in the Magic Kingdom! My boyfriend really enjoys the chili dogs and I get the mini corn dogs. The lines for Casey Corner are always so long! We got lucky once with a short line. If you want to eat here, I hope you don't mind waiting.

Pros:

Choices

Cons:

Line

Reviewed by cjwsrt6 Review Date: 04/14/2013

We went to Disney Feb, 2013. Casey's Corner was a something I wanted to try and was looking forward too. The food we ordered, nachos and hot dogs were both very good, the wait wasn't that bad even being lunch time and very busy, the area could use a few more seats in my opinion but definitely somewhere I would eat again

Pros:

Good food, nice view

Cons:

not enough seats

Reviewed by disneyhappy09 Review Date: 02/02/2013

This place is always busy. There are a few seats indoors but for the most part you have to hover outside in the hopes someone gets up from the tables. Food is good with large portions. There isn't a kids menu here so it's a good choice for older kids that are still on the kids meal plan. Great spot in front of the castle. We timed our visit right to enjoy the piano player as well.

Pros:

Large portions

Cons:

Seating

Reviewed by adjordan Review Date: 01/21/2013

The food was good. It took us forever to place our order, at least 30 minutes. The serving was huge. My daughter and I split the chili cheese dog. Finding a place to sit is the issue. We wandered around for a few minutes before someone offered to let us dine with them. We would eat here again. We might try to eat earlier than the lunch rush or a little after.

Pros:

—

Cons:

seating, crowds