If you think you’re an expert on Walt Disney World, we’ve got a fun quiz to test your knowledge! Answer these questions, and scroll to the bottom to see how you scored!
1) Which of these is NOT located in the Magic Kingdom?
a. Future World
d. Main Street, U.S.A.
2) What is the FULL name of the Jungle Cruise-inspired table service restaurant in Adventureland?
a. Jungle Skipper Canteen Navigation Co. LTD
b. Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen
c. Skipper Canteen Jungle Navigation LTD Co.
d. Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper’s Canteen
3) Where would you find a Dole Whip with rum?
a. Adventureland’s Aloha Isle
b. Adventureland’s Skipper Canteen
c. Africa’s Tamu Tamu Refreshments
d. Asia’s Mr. Kamal’s
4) Who sponsors Test Track?
5) The Tiki Room is a beloved classic Disney attraction. Who are the hosts of the show?
a. Michael, Pablo, Francois, and Hans
b. Piere, Pablo, Hans, and Matthew
c. Fritz, Michael, Pierre, and Jose
d. Juan, Fritz, Michael, Pierre
6) What is the name of the restroom outside of Muppet*Vision 3D?
a. Great Gonzo’s Gearpipes
b. Gonzo’s Royal Flush
c. Gonzo’s Sewer Works
d. Trick Question! The only nearby restroom is at PizzeRizzo!
7) Which of these is a Monorail resort?
a. Wilderness Lodge
b. Boardwalk Inn
d. Coronado Springs
8) How many countries are represented in “it’s a small world”?
a. “a lot”
d. Officially, 0. They’re representing regions, not countries.
9) What band is represented in Rock ‘n’ Rollercoaster?
a. Goo Goo Dolls
d. Rolling Stones
10) Why do Expedition Everest fans refer to the Yeti as the “Disco Yeti”?
a. The music has a disco vibe.
b. The whole ride has a disco motif.
c. The strobe light is very disco.
d. Yeti? What Yeti? I don’t see any — aaahhhhhh!!!
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE ANSWERS!
1) a. Future World – It’s in Epcot, of course!
2) b. Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen
3) c. Africa’s Tamu Tamu Refreshments – in Animal Kingdom!
4) a. Chevrolet
5) c. Fritz, Michael, Pierre, and Jose
6) b. Gonzo’s Royal Flush
7) c. Contemporary – The Monorail runs right through the middle of it!
8) d. Officially, 0. They’re representing regions, not countries.
9) b. Aerosmith
10) c. The strobe light is very disco. (The Yeti used to move, but now, to make it appear animated, a strobe light is flashed upon it.)
0-2 Correct: Somebody needs to brush up on their Walt Disney World trivia!
3-5 Correct: As Tiana says, you’re going to have to dig a little deeper!
6-8 Correct: Heeeeyyyy there, Disney buddy! You might not know all the answers, but you’ve got a friend in us!
9-10 Correct: Congrats! You’ve reached expert level!