Reviews of Raglan Road

Lunch Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/raglan-road/lunch
Dinner Menu:
Child's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/raglan-road/child-lunch-dinner

Reviewed by cjane65 Review Date: 09/21/2014

The food was excellent, well prepared, steak, burger, and fish and chips were all well received and devoured. The desserts were just lovely and we took them home to enjoy later. We were not happy with the service. It seemed to us once he knew we were on the DDP, we became less than important. We waited a long time for drinks, again to order and forever for refills. The dancers were awesome, they tried to get my DGD to dance but she wouldn't go. They even came into the room off to one side to dance for us. We appreciated that. We will go back I think to try again.

Pros:

dancers, desserts

Cons:

service

Reviewed by DisneyStrong86 Review Date: 05/15/2014

We recently ate here last week. It was once our favorite restaurant but I no longer care for the restaurant.

Other than the bread pudding I don't have a favorite dish. They changed the menu.

Pros:

Great Entertainment, Atmosphere, Dessert

Cons:

Change of Menu,

Reviewed by MellieBeans Review Date: 12/11/2013

We dined here on Monday December 9, 2013, for the very first time. I'd been reading many reviews of the food before our trip and so we decided based on that to try it. I wish we hadn't. The food was pretty good, but I didn't appreciate, or enjoy the entertainment. We were seated early, almost 45 minutes before our scheduled reservation time, which was a bonus. But, we were seated by the platform in the middle of the main dining area and during our dinner, and it felt almost like we had someone dancing on our own table. Dust, dirt and wood was flying around and dropping off the platform right onto our table while we ate, and I have no idea why we were seated there to begin with, we practically had the entire restaurant to ourselves! I'm no prude, but I really don't want to look up at someone's butt while I am eating my food, and between the girl's short skirt, and the guy dancing, I really was left with no choice but to look away.
The place was fantastic, visually. I loved the decor and overall look.
The food, it was okay. DH ordered Mammy's roast chicken and he didn't really care for it. I can't say that I blame him, it was seriously overcooked and he didn't care for the sauce. My dinner was Kevin's Heavenly Ham and I loved the raisin jus that came with it, for without it I'm afraid the ham would have been terrible. The colcannon potatoes were a delight and we both enjoyed the bread and Guiness reduction sauce.
All in all I would have to say we probably won't be going back to Raglan Road, ever again.

Pros:

Price, portions, visual

Cons:

Noise, entertainment

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2019

Granted we were tired, it was our traveling day, but we had high expectations here and were disappointed

Pros:

The waiter and food was good, but not great

Cons:

The stage has limited viewing by only a few tables. Could not see anything but tops of bobbing heads from where we were sitting. Found two chicken bones in my pot pie and my daughter didn't like the fish

Reviewed by Eeyore Review Date: 06/24/2015

This was the 4th time we've visited Raglan Road and probably will try something else next time. It seems to get a little worse quality-wise every time. I ordered the lobster club and since I don't eat pancetta I was just going to take it off instead of ordering it without. However, when it came, it didn't have any on it. I would have been able to taste it had it been mixed in with the lobster salad. This would have been a problem if I wanted the pancetta. The toast was also too well done. It tasted O.K. though. My husband's roast beef was not evenly cooked, so he ended up eating only 1/2 of it. We've gotten the bread and butter pudding each time we've been here and this time it seemed like a globby mess. I've had better from this restaurant, and with all the new things to try at Downtown Disney I think we'll pass on this one next time.

Pros:

Music and dancing was nice

Cons:

Food not what it used to be

Reviewed by caltex Review Date: 05/24/2015

The draft beer and selection is very good. Nothing like a Guinness from the tap. The atmosphere (at night) features entertainment and makes it festive. The dalkey duos was tasty and you get about 10 of them. I had the lambo which was a hit. The meat fell of the bone and overall I liked it. My wife had the cluck curry which was just okay. Our server seemed nice enough, but he rarely checked in on us and forgot my drink. I don't think he appreciated that I went up to him and asked for the drinks (including soda/water refills), but if I didn't I wouldn't have anything to drink during the main entree. Despite the perfunctory service, I would go back particularly for the beer.

Pros:

Beer, Atmosphere

Cons:

Service

Reviewed by shell51569 Review Date: 04/19/2019

My husband and I ate here and he loved it, I just thought it was so so. I wasn't a huge fan of the menu in the first place. Service was ok, nothing special. There wasn't any entertainment while we dined. Think we had gotten there to early.

Pros:

The gift shop attached

Cons:

Expensive. Not a huge menu selection

Reviewed by ssdh90 Review Date: 08/19/2015

Just got back from a fantastic Disney World trip (Is there any other kind?). The only disappointment was Raglan Road. Food was very disappointing - Fish in "Fish and Chips" was incredibly dry, Pot pie was adequate at best. The atmosphere and music was so incredibly loud we couldn't talk. Ate the fish and chips next store at Cook's and at Epcot- so much better. Maybe it was a bad night, but you could tell this restaurant is NOT operated by Disney.

Pros:

Cute decor

Cons:

Very loud - food was disappointing

Reviewed by LISAE Review Date: 08/24/2014

Ok so let's start on a positive - the desserts are just as good as the hype and we would return for dessert alone, we had the bread and butter pud, pavlova, lemon cloud and chocolate dessert and they were possibly the best desserts of our trip.
The entertainment appealed to my daughter and I but not to the males in the party.
The steaks my son and I had were poor (of course we were very British and told them they were fine - why do we do that?) . Daughter found most of her mixed grill barely edible. Husband enjoyed his not bleedin' chowder but was ill a little while after finishing. The onion rings were quite probably the worst I have ever eaten.
We were expecting great things of this restaurant but it was the worst food in two weeks. Very poor.

Pros:

poor entrees

Cons:

fabulous desserts

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

we did not love it

Pros:

its ok

Cons:

didn't love the menu