Reviews of Wine Bar George

View Menus at Wine Bar George Dining Location

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Enjoy over 100 wines as well as small plates in this 200 seat bar/lounge.

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 06/19/2019

Another first visit during my most recent trip. Excellent lunch of macaroni and cheese balls and a chicken salad sandwich. I drank a French wine that was a little drier than I normally like but It went well with chicken salad. My waitress was very attentive and George came over to visit. I was amazed at how much he was hustling around the place. All those bottles of wine were so impressive. I will be going back!

Pros:

Good food, wine selection, atmosphere

Reviewed by JustB Review Date: 04/17/2019

Having heard so much about George Miliotes and the selection of wines, this became a must for us on our trip. We were not disappointed by anything. The check-in was flawless, didn't like the first table in the middle of the rhombus it was changed immediately, the server was unbelievable, the wine incredible and the food a lot for 2 people. The whole experience was wonderful. We have gone back 3 other times already over the last few months.

Pros:

Food, Service and Atmosphere

Cons:

Not a place for children, having only 3 main courses can be an issue for some.

Reviewed by JNOW Review Date: 09/27/2018

Dropped in on opening week in May. Had just dined elsewhere so was only planning to stop in to look at decor. Every server we encountered was so willing to assist us. We walked upstairs and a waiter convinced us to 'hang out for awhile.' We wound up getting glasses of wine anyways. Was sooooo impressed at the wine list. Would definitely come back and order an appetizer and hang out - lots of different seating - couches, bar stools, low bar area, high bar area. Loved the cork stairs!

Pros:

Atmosphere; great wine list; good pricing