Reviews of Chicken Guy

Flagship location for Guy Fieri and restauranteur Robert Earl's partnership. The fast-casual restaurant will focus on all-natural chicken tenders with a variety of sauces.

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/chicken-guy/lunch-dinner/

Reviewer: JessicaBonnell Review Date: 02/05/2019

We ate here on 01/25/19 for lunch. It was delicious! There was a line out the door, but it moved very quickly and there was a staff member to assist. He was delightful and talked with us about what we should try, all the staff members were very friendly and helpful. We got two sandwiches and a kid's tender meal. Everything was superb. The donkey and special sauce were great together. The mac n cheese was good also, maybe could have used a little salt. This place is also very reasonably priced and has huge portions. This is a must try!

Pros:

the food, portions, value, quality of ingredients

Cons:

limited seating inside

Reviewer: HunterBill Review Date: 01/28/2019

OK, I'm surprised that I am the first to review this restaurant, but I feel compelled to do so because it was the surprise hit of our trip. We ate there the first day of our vacation because we didn't want to hit the parks on a crowded half day. We chose to eat here because it we found it first. The line was long but moved incredibly fast, but even with that they spent all the time necessary to assist my daughter with celiac. The five of us got tenders and dipping sauces and could not contain ourselves from sharing and passing them around. We ended up coming back and eating here on our last day as well.

Pros:

sauces and speed

Cons:

A little messy, but very busy