Reviews of Raglan Road

Lunch Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/raglan-road/lunch
Dinner Menu:
Child's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/raglan-road/child-lunch-dinner

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

December 2017 I found myself without dinner plans so I headed to Raglan Road and grabbed a seat at the bar.

Wasn't sure that anything sounded good, but bartendess recommended what is now at the top of my favorite Disney Meals list.
Cider Salmon - pan roasted north Atlantic salmon, golden potatoes, sauteed spinach & charred lemon with a strawberry & lime cider glaze $29
Wowza.
Heading back the end of October and will be going back to have it again!

Pros:

Great staff, nice entertainment and surprisingly great food.

Cons:

Can get very noisy and crowded.

Reviewed by Dsnyaddct19 Review Date: 08/14/2018

The greatest experience the entire week! We arrived ten minutes early and were seated exactly at our res time. Alexander was our waiter and he was awesome! Very attentive and knowledgeable. He gave us recommendations and we decided to take them. We were NOT disappointed. We had the Dalkey Duo and kiss before shrimp for appetizers. Both Delish. The shrimp was garlicky and had a kick to it, so skip it if you don't like spice. The Dalkey Duo were battered sausages with a tasty dipping sauce. SO GOOD. For Dinner we both had the Braised beef with mash and seasonal veggies. Melted in your mouth! For dessert, the bread pudding. again, out of this world. There isn't a single this I can say that is negative. Excellent from start to finish. Can't wait to go back!

Pros:

Food, Service, Entertainment

Reviewed by mawdryn Review Date: 04/11/2018

Had brunch here on March 25th. We were seated on time for our reservation, enjoyed great food and live entertainment. This is a restaurant we have wanted to try for a long time, and I'm glad we finally got the chance...

Pros:

Location, Food, dDcor and Entertainment

Reviewed by feenie20 Review Date: 10/09/2017

We ate at Raglan Road last week and had a wonderful time. We were seated just to the side of the stage, and had a great view of the musicians and dancers. While the dining room was a bit loud, it was so much fun being in the center of the action.
Our party of 3 shared an order of fish and chips and shepherds pie and all of us enjoyed them both very much.
We also shared the desert flight which had 4 small portions of different deserts which was a great way to try a little bit of something sweet without committing to one larger desert.

Pros:

food/atmosphere

Cons:

price

Reviewed by JJPrice Review Date: 03/25/2016

The food here was fantastic! We ordered salads and a few appetizers for our dinner and it was all delicious. The kid's meals were great, it was nice to see the kids enjoy real food for dinner, they had chicken breast and steak with mashed potatoes and loved it. Such a nice change from the chicken nuggets and mac and cheese they had been consuming most of the week. It's a lively place, with a fun atmosphere. Great Irish Dancers too!

Pros:

Food, Dancing, Atmosphere

Reviewed by pselias Review Date: 02/15/2016

It is definitely too loud to carry on much of a conversation here, but it is a great time!
the food is outstanding. I wish I could roast a chicken the way they can! Everyone in our party of 10 loved this restaurant. It was their 2nd favorite of the trip after Yachtsman Steakhouse.

My brother ate the pea risotto with chicken. It was very good, but you had better like peas if you are going to order it. The Shepherds pie is rich and flavorful. The apple strawberry crumble is amazing. Zero complaints in the food department. The menu has an excellent selection of beer and cocktails. There are great whiskey flights to choose from as well.

Pros:

food! fun! drink selection!

Cons:

loud

Reviewed by disneybride Review Date: 03/28/2015

My Aunt and I ate here for dinner on Friday March 6, 2015. It was my first time eating here, and was dying to so after being in Ireland in 2013. This was hands down one of the best meals I have ever had both on Disney Property and anywhere else. We split the Garlic Shrimp which our server offered to have the kitchen make a little milder for us. It was delicious! My Aunt had the braised beef which was soo amazing. Fall apart tender and so much flavor. I had their take on Shepherd's Pie and that too was delicious. So good! The music and dancers are fun! The service was excellent, everyone is very sweet. Will definitely be back in December.

Pros:

FOOD!, music, dancers service

Cons:

loud

Reviewed by Ekimdnal Review Date: 10/24/2014

Food was outstanding, I had Kevin's Heavenly ham, the portion was too much for me, My daughter had the Salmon and my niece the Sheperds Pie. Both said their meals were very good. Sat near the stage so the band was good and not as loud as one would think, the dancers were very entertaining. Will go back again.

Pros:

Excellent food, large portions

Reviewed by sherita66 Review Date: 10/07/2014

Loved trying Irish dishes!! the soda bread with dipping sauce was great!! Our appetizers were awesome and though familar items (shrimp and scallops) they had new flavors and dipping sauces. Our main courses were very good (braised beef and steak)!! Colcannon potatos were reccomended by our waiter and were wonderful (Irish bacon, cabbage, potatos and parsnip). The desserts were some the best we had for the two weeks we were there (Orange pudding and raspberry cake and cream parfait).

Pros:

Wonderfully fun atmosphere with singing and dancing, food was delicious and we had one of the best waiters here.

Cons:

couldn't see dancing and singing from anywhere but main dinning room area

Reviewed by maze4 Review Date: 07/13/2014

We ate here May16, as our first day of vacation. We ate here in 2013 on our last day of vacation and couldn't wait to get back. My husbands aunt and uncle joined us here since they live in FL. Our ressies were for 7pm but everyone was there at 630. We checked in and they took us immediately. We were seated in the main room a few tables back from the stage, but right next to the smaller stage. We all ordered alcohol and non alcoholic drinks and appetizers. Our waiter was fantastic bringing refills etc. We weren't planning on using the meal plan but ended up using it anyway since we ordered so much food. The entertainment was wonderful and we sang and clapped with everyone else. My dd5 got to go up on stage and dance with the dancers. We took so many pictures and my dd5 got a autographed card with a picture of the dancers. The food was the best, we had nom nom wings, ribs, shrimp n chips, braised beef, chicken curry, lamb shank, salmon, and burger. no complaints from anyone, plenty of food, delicious!!!!!! for dessert we had bread n butter pudding TO DIE FOR!!!! our bill came out over $400 but well worth it. Will always come back the best!!!

Pros:

atmosphere, quantity of food, entertainment