Reviews of Raglan Road

Lunch Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/raglan-road/lunch
Dinner Menu:
Child's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/raglan-road/child-lunch-dinner

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2019

Granted we were tired, it was our traveling day, but we had high expectations here and were disappointed

Pros:

The waiter and food was good, but not great

Cons:

The stage has limited viewing by only a few tables. Could not see anything but tops of bobbing heads from where we were sitting. Found two chicken bones in my pot pie and my daughter didn't like the fish

Reviewed by Eeyore Review Date: 06/24/2015

This was the 4th time we've visited Raglan Road and probably will try something else next time. It seems to get a little worse quality-wise every time. I ordered the lobster club and since I don't eat pancetta I was just going to take it off instead of ordering it without. However, when it came, it didn't have any on it. I would have been able to taste it had it been mixed in with the lobster salad. This would have been a problem if I wanted the pancetta. The toast was also too well done. It tasted O.K. though. My husband's roast beef was not evenly cooked, so he ended up eating only 1/2 of it. We've gotten the bread and butter pudding each time we've been here and this time it seemed like a globby mess. I've had better from this restaurant, and with all the new things to try at Downtown Disney I think we'll pass on this one next time.

Pros:

Music and dancing was nice

Cons:

Food not what it used to be

Reviewed by caltex Review Date: 05/24/2015

The draft beer and selection is very good. Nothing like a Guinness from the tap. The atmosphere (at night) features entertainment and makes it festive. The dalkey duos was tasty and you get about 10 of them. I had the lambo which was a hit. The meat fell of the bone and overall I liked it. My wife had the cluck curry which was just okay. Our server seemed nice enough, but he rarely checked in on us and forgot my drink. I don't think he appreciated that I went up to him and asked for the drinks (including soda/water refills), but if I didn't I wouldn't have anything to drink during the main entree. Despite the perfunctory service, I would go back particularly for the beer.

Pros:

Beer, Atmosphere

Cons:

Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/01/2020

My husband & I finally tried Raglan Road in early March. We were there for brunch on a Sunday. The restaurant definitely feels like a pub, kind of dark. There was live music/dancing while we were there, but the partition behind our table prevented us from seeing it unless we stood up. My husband loved the food, but I found it not to be what I expected. I ordered the "Three times a Boxty" - basically ham, cheese & egg between 2 potato cakes. The entire dish lacked seasoning &, in my opinion, flavor. Maybe it's authentically Irish - ? The server was friendly, but service was slow even though they were not busy. I have no desire to go back, but my hubby enjoyed the food & atmosphere and would eat there again. (I can't remember what he ordered...).

Pros:

Live music, dancers

Cons:

Food bland, service slow

Reviewed by jannielane Review Date: 12/27/2019

Disney gutted yet another menu and turned what was an ethnic (although familiar) menu into yet another boring theme park menu. They even dumped colcannon. They also dumped my reason for going to the restaurant - It\\'s Not Bleedin\\' Chowder. I won\\'t be back.

Pros:

Good entertainment

Cons:

Boring menu

Reviewed by goofy284 Review Date: 06/19/2019

staff was very friendly and welcoming. The food was nothing special. I have had better fish and chips. My friends like the mushroom burger. We were there for lunch and it was very quiet.

Pros:

friendly staff

Cons:

nothing special at lunch

Reviewed by shell51569 Review Date: 04/19/2019

My husband and I ate here and he loved it, I just thought it was so so. I wasn't a huge fan of the menu in the first place. Service was ok, nothing special. There wasn't any entertainment while we dined. Think we had gotten there to early.

Pros:

The gift shop attached

Cons:

Expensive. Not a huge menu selection

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/10/2019

Raglan Road

Pros:

Cool ambiance

Cons:

Service was awful; waited well over an hour for entrees only to be told three times that they had them in line. We decided not to wait any longer and left.

Reviewed by ssdh90 Review Date: 08/19/2015

Just got back from a fantastic Disney World trip (Is there any other kind?). The only disappointment was Raglan Road. Food was very disappointing - Fish in "Fish and Chips" was incredibly dry, Pot pie was adequate at best. The atmosphere and music was so incredibly loud we couldn't talk. Ate the fish and chips next store at Cook's and at Epcot- so much better. Maybe it was a bad night, but you could tell this restaurant is NOT operated by Disney.

Pros:

Cute decor

Cons:

Very loud - food was disappointing

Reviewed by LISAE Review Date: 08/24/2014

Ok so let's start on a positive - the desserts are just as good as the hype and we would return for dessert alone, we had the bread and butter pud, pavlova, lemon cloud and chocolate dessert and they were possibly the best desserts of our trip.
The entertainment appealed to my daughter and I but not to the males in the party.
The steaks my son and I had were poor (of course we were very British and told them they were fine - why do we do that?) . Daughter found most of her mixed grill barely edible. Husband enjoyed his not bleedin' chowder but was ill a little while after finishing. The onion rings were quite probably the worst I have ever eaten.
We were expecting great things of this restaurant but it was the worst food in two weeks. Very poor.

Pros:

poor entrees

Cons:

fabulous desserts