Reviews of Raglan Road

Lunch Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/raglan-road/lunch
Dinner Menu:
Child's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/raglan-road/child-lunch-dinner

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2019

Granted we were tired, it was our traveling day, but we had high expectations here and were disappointed

Pros:

The waiter and food was good, but not great

Cons:

The stage has limited viewing by only a few tables. Could not see anything but tops of bobbing heads from where we were sitting. Found two chicken bones in my pot pie and my daughter didn't like the fish

Reviewer: Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

we did not love it

Pros:

its ok

Cons:

didn't love the menu

Reviewer: MelissaStone Review Date: 08/31/2017

The wait for food was long and I asked for medium rare on 4 steak, all were over-cooked like cook well. Manager did ask if we want to exchange but we didn't because didn't want to wait another 30 minutes for the steak. The music here is too noise and can't have any conversation, not good for kids here.

Pros:

nothing

Cons:

Noise, food overcooked

Reviewer: cmoranski Review Date: 04/25/2017

A much anticipated anniversary dinner was horrible. Snotty waiter, alcohol in all of the entrees, alcohol in the desserts. Had to order fish and chips which came from the quickservice next door for half the price. Husbands braised beef was cold and minuscule serving. Colcannon potatoes had cold stringy onions in it. Two entrees a beer and a Coke $75.

Pros:

Entertainment

Cons:

Food, price, service

Reviewer: ssdh90 Review Date: 08/19/2015

Just got back from a fantastic Disney World trip (Is there any other kind?). The only disappointment was Raglan Road. Food was very disappointing - Fish in "Fish and Chips" was incredibly dry, Pot pie was adequate at best. The atmosphere and music was so incredibly loud we couldn't talk. Ate the fish and chips next store at Cook's and at Epcot- so much better. Maybe it was a bad night, but you could tell this restaurant is NOT operated by Disney.

Pros:

Cute decor

Cons:

Very loud - food was disappointing

Reviewer: LISAE Review Date: 08/24/2014

Ok so let's start on a positive - the desserts are just as good as the hype and we would return for dessert alone, we had the bread and butter pud, pavlova, lemon cloud and chocolate dessert and they were possibly the best desserts of our trip.
The entertainment appealed to my daughter and I but not to the males in the party.
The steaks my son and I had were poor (of course we were very British and told them they were fine - why do we do that?) . Daughter found most of her mixed grill barely edible. Husband enjoyed his not bleedin' chowder but was ill a little while after finishing. The onion rings were quite probably the worst I have ever eaten.
We were expecting great things of this restaurant but it was the worst food in two weeks. Very poor.

Pros:

poor entrees

Cons:

fabulous desserts

Reviewer: MaryMcc Review Date: 01/09/2019

Hi, my brother and I went here November 27,2018 on our first visit to Disney. We were really looking forward to this restaurant. We were seated over one hour beyond our reservation time, but we had a great band to watch right outside and we ended up getting a table right at the stage. The dancers were fantastic. The problem was our server. My mom was a waitress for years so I have a great respect for the hard work they do. Our server was great the first minutes until he heard we were on the dining plan. I don't know if the dining plan is frowned upon at Springs. The other possibility is wait staff count on big tippers in that area and he assumed he assumed he wouldn't get a good tip from us. I never expected anything like this. He was friendly to his other diners. My brother and I are over tippers. He served our dinners without word in a timely manner and I had a great show to watch, so we tipped as usual. My brother however was uncomfortable and refuses to go back. It's a shame. This was his top pick restaurant. Tommy liked his chicken. My gnocchi was heavy and tasted like under cooked gluten balls. The scallops tasted good but tiny.

Pros:

Entertainment

Cons:

The waiter and gnocchi. Recommend only for the entertainment.

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

December 2017 I found myself without dinner plans so I headed to Raglan Road and grabbed a seat at the bar.

Wasn't sure that anything sounded good, but bartendess recommended what is now at the top of my favorite Disney Meals list.
Cider Salmon - pan roasted north Atlantic salmon, golden potatoes, sauteed spinach & charred lemon with a strawberry & lime cider glaze $29
Wowza.
Heading back the end of October and will be going back to have it again!

Pros:

Great staff, nice entertainment and surprisingly great food.

Cons:

Can get very noisy and crowded.

Reviewer: Dsnyaddct19 Review Date: 08/14/2018

The greatest experience the entire week! We arrived ten minutes early and were seated exactly at our res time. Alexander was our waiter and he was awesome! Very attentive and knowledgeable. He gave us recommendations and we decided to take them. We were NOT disappointed. We had the Dalkey Duo and kiss before shrimp for appetizers. Both Delish. The shrimp was garlicky and had a kick to it, so skip it if you don't like spice. The Dalkey Duo were battered sausages with a tasty dipping sauce. SO GOOD. For Dinner we both had the Braised beef with mash and seasonal veggies. Melted in your mouth! For dessert, the bread pudding. again, out of this world. There isn't a single this I can say that is negative. Excellent from start to finish. Can't wait to go back!

Pros:

Food, Service, Entertainment

Reviewer: mawdryn Review Date: 04/11/2018

Had brunch here on March 25th. We were seated on time for our reservation, enjoyed great food and live entertainment. This is a restaurant we have wanted to try for a long time, and I'm glad we finally got the chance...

Pros:

Location, Food, dDcor and Entertainment