Reviews of Raglan Road

Dinner Menu:
Child's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/raglan-road/child-lunch-dinner

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/10/2019

Raglan Road

Pros:

Cool ambiance

Cons:

Service was awful; waited well over an hour for entrees only to be told three times that they had them in line. We decided not to wait any longer and left.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2019

Granted we were tired, it was our traveling day, but we had high expectations here and were disappointed

Pros:

The waiter and food was good, but not great

Cons:

The stage has limited viewing by only a few tables. Could not see anything but tops of bobbing heads from where we were sitting. Found two chicken bones in my pot pie and my daughter didn't like the fish

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

we did not love it

Pros:

its ok

Cons:

didn't love the menu

Reviewed by MelissaStone Review Date: 08/31/2017

The wait for food was long and I asked for medium rare on 4 steak, all were over-cooked like cook well. Manager did ask if we want to exchange but we didn't because didn't want to wait another 30 minutes for the steak. The music here is too noise and can't have any conversation, not good for kids here.

Pros:

nothing

Cons:

Noise, food overcooked

Reviewed by cmoranski Review Date: 04/25/2017

A much anticipated anniversary dinner was horrible. Snotty waiter, alcohol in all of the entrees, alcohol in the desserts. Had to order fish and chips which came from the quickservice next door for half the price. Husbands braised beef was cold and minuscule serving. Colcannon potatoes had cold stringy onions in it. Two entrees a beer and a Coke $75.

Pros:

Entertainment

Cons:

Food, price, service

Reviewed by ssdh90 Review Date: 08/19/2015

Just got back from a fantastic Disney World trip (Is there any other kind?). The only disappointment was Raglan Road. Food was very disappointing - Fish in "Fish and Chips" was incredibly dry, Pot pie was adequate at best. The atmosphere and music was so incredibly loud we couldn't talk. Ate the fish and chips next store at Cook's and at Epcot- so much better. Maybe it was a bad night, but you could tell this restaurant is NOT operated by Disney.

Pros:

Cute decor

Cons:

Very loud - food was disappointing

Reviewed by LISAE Review Date: 08/24/2014

Ok so let's start on a positive - the desserts are just as good as the hype and we would return for dessert alone, we had the bread and butter pud, pavlova, lemon cloud and chocolate dessert and they were possibly the best desserts of our trip.
The entertainment appealed to my daughter and I but not to the males in the party.
The steaks my son and I had were poor (of course we were very British and told them they were fine - why do we do that?) . Daughter found most of her mixed grill barely edible. Husband enjoyed his not bleedin' chowder but was ill a little while after finishing. The onion rings were quite probably the worst I have ever eaten.
We were expecting great things of this restaurant but it was the worst food in two weeks. Very poor.

Pros:

poor entrees

Cons:

fabulous desserts

Reviewed by goofy284 Review Date: 06/19/2019

staff was very friendly and welcoming. The food was nothing special. I have had better fish and chips. My friends like the mushroom burger. We were there for lunch and it was very quiet.

Pros:

friendly staff

Cons:

nothing special at lunch

Reviewed by Stitch1623 Review Date: 06/13/2019

Menu has a large variety, my child likes to eat here because the kids meal is not typical Disney fare. We have had the bangers and mash, fish, risotto, and burgers. Food was pretty good. We like the fish and chips the best. Beer choices are great. The kids like the dancing the most. Restaurant does get loud and crowded.

Pros:

Good food, great drinks, Irish dancing with the kids

Cons:

Loud and crowded, may not be for picky eaters

Reviewed by jannielane Review Date: 05/07/2019

This was not my favorite visit to Raglan Road. When making our reservation I requested that we be seated where we could see the band and the dancers perform. We were seated behind a wall and could neither hear nor see the performance, and our request to move was refused. However, our server was more than gracious about our grumpy moods and we had an enjoyable dinner.

However, it is time that the menu at Raglan Road be refreshed for repeat visitors. The food is heavy, and it would be nice to add a few warm weather entrees. I had the Heavenly Ham and could eat only half of it, despite having not eaten in almost 8 hours. The dish was delicious, but way too much. I recommend the restaurant, although I will probably give it a miss on our next vacation to Disney World. I might try the outside patio.

Pros:

Good atmosphere if you get good seating; decent food

Cons:

Music and dancing not accessible in all areas of restaurant