Reviews of Raglan Road

Lunch Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/raglan-road/lunch
Dinner Menu:
Child's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/raglan-road/child-lunch-dinner

Reviewer: MaryMcc Review Date: 01/09/2019

Hi, my brother and I went here November 27,2018 on our first visit to Disney. We were really looking forward to this restaurant. We were seated over one hour beyond our reservation time, but we had a great band to watch right outside and we ended up getting a table right at the stage. The dancers were fantastic. The problem was our server. My mom was a waitress for years so I have a great respect for the hard work they do. Our server was great the first minutes until he heard we were on the dining plan. I don't know if the dining plan is frowned upon at Springs. The other possibility is wait staff count on big tippers in that area and he assumed he assumed he wouldn't get a good tip from us. I never expected anything like this. He was friendly to his other diners. My brother and I are over tippers. He served our dinners without word in a timely manner and I had a great show to watch, so we tipped as usual. My brother however was uncomfortable and refuses to go back. It's a shame. This was his top pick restaurant. Tommy liked his chicken. My gnocchi was heavy and tasted like under cooked gluten balls. The scallops tasted good but tiny.

Pros:

Entertainment

Cons:

The waiter and gnocchi. Recommend only for the entertainment.

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

December 2017 I found myself without dinner plans so I headed to Raglan Road and grabbed a seat at the bar.

Wasn't sure that anything sounded good, but bartendess recommended what is now at the top of my favorite Disney Meals list.
Cider Salmon - pan roasted north Atlantic salmon, golden potatoes, sauteed spinach & charred lemon with a strawberry & lime cider glaze $29
Wowza.
Heading back the end of October and will be going back to have it again!

Pros:

Great staff, nice entertainment and surprisingly great food.

Cons:

Can get very noisy and crowded.

Reviewer: Dsnyaddct19 Review Date: 08/14/2018

The greatest experience the entire week! We arrived ten minutes early and were seated exactly at our res time. Alexander was our waiter and he was awesome! Very attentive and knowledgeable. He gave us recommendations and we decided to take them. We were NOT disappointed. We had the Dalkey Duo and kiss before shrimp for appetizers. Both Delish. The shrimp was garlicky and had a kick to it, so skip it if you don't like spice. The Dalkey Duo were battered sausages with a tasty dipping sauce. SO GOOD. For Dinner we both had the Braised beef with mash and seasonal veggies. Melted in your mouth! For dessert, the bread pudding. again, out of this world. There isn't a single this I can say that is negative. Excellent from start to finish. Can't wait to go back!

Pros:

Food, Service, Entertainment

Reviewer: mawdryn Review Date: 04/11/2018

Had brunch here on March 25th. We were seated on time for our reservation, enjoyed great food and live entertainment. This is a restaurant we have wanted to try for a long time, and I'm glad we finally got the chance...

Pros:

Location, Food, dDcor and Entertainment

Reviewer: jannielane Review Date: 03/27/2018

Our group of three adults was seated next to the dancer's platform, which seemed a bit intimidating, but turned out to be extremely enjoyable. The band was talented and mostly faithful to Irish music.

I have never strayed from the chowder, which is always excellent. Portions are very generous. The Irish beer selections are great. Service is attentive and fun. All in all, a delightful evening.

Pros:

Good food, good fun

Cons:

Loud

Reviewer: Annern1970 Review Date: 03/06/2018

My mom and I walked by on a very busy Saturday at Disney Springs. We decided on a whim to try it. We sat on the patio, which seemed to be a free for all as far as people just walking in a different entrance and sitting down, but we still had a good table. Our waitress, Victoria, was amazing! The food was delicious and the Guinness dip for the bread service was amazing! You get quite a bit of food for the price and we definitely didn't have room for dessert. It's definitely on the list to eat at again!

Pros:

ambience, food

Cons:

patio was a free for all

Reviewer: feenie20 Review Date: 10/09/2017

We ate at Raglan Road last week and had a wonderful time. We were seated just to the side of the stage, and had a great view of the musicians and dancers. While the dining room was a bit loud, it was so much fun being in the center of the action.
Our party of 3 shared an order of fish and chips and shepherds pie and all of us enjoyed them both very much.
We also shared the desert flight which had 4 small portions of different deserts which was a great way to try a little bit of something sweet without committing to one larger desert.

Pros:

food/atmosphere

Cons:

price

Reviewer: Beaslyboo Review Date: 09/25/2017

We requested a view of the dancers and singers (Birthday occasion) and were told it may be a longer wait, resv. was for 8:30, checked in at 8:10 and we were seated by 8:45 pm, pretty happy about it. Server came quickly and took our drink and appetizer orders. Singers started their show, drinks and water came quickly, appetizer followed. We ordered dinner and tucked into the Dalkey's Duo, The Scallop Forest and the Dubliner fish & potato dip (personal fave), all piping hot and delicious. Family from France thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. 3 braised beef (tender and flavorful) 1 Burger (cooked as requested, 1 Lambo (mine, succulent w/ creamy mashed potatoes)and 2 roast chicken. Been here many time, and tonight was no different, great entertainment, pleasant service and wonderful food. Going again in Oct for son's 21st birthday!

Pros:

Really good food and wonderful entertainment.

Cons:

A bit of a wait, but worth it!

Reviewer: CanadianHolly68 Review Date: 12/07/2016

Wonderful time here - good food (lamb, seafood chowder) - best desserts anywhere - good beer (Guinness :) - daughter danced on stage :) - great service - was very loud and too dark to read menu but we managed

too bad it is located in the Disney Springs area - I really dislike this "new" downtown Disney and we will avoid it as much as possible - horrendously crowded , too spaced out and overpriced fancy stores - there are some good restaurants here but it might not be worth the headache getting to them

Pros:

food, dancing, music

Cons:

Disney Springs!

Reviewer: nrymut Review Date: 09/22/2016

Arrived at 5:45 and left at 8pm. Service was very, very slow. The food when we got it was very good.

Pros:

Food, atmosphere

Cons:

Slow service, loud