Reviews of 'Ohana Best Friends Character Breakfast

View Menus at 'Ohana Dining Location

Family Style brought Table Side

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/ohana/breakfast

Review: http://land.allears.net/blogs/kristin-ford/2013/07/_one_of_the_highlights.html

Reviewer: Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

LOVED it

Pros:

beautiful resort, great restaurant, good food and service and good character interaction

Cons:

It felt very rushed

Reviewer: Fantabulously Cherry Review Date: 02/10/2017

Being someone that is not a big fan of buffets, I love that this is a family style offering. We had a great breakfast in December 2016. The bacon, sausage and fresh fruit is excellent. I love the variety of selections they bring you. The Stitch Juice is so delicious!

Pros:

Family style, Stitch juice, great character interaction

Cons:

—

Reviewer: mawdryn Review Date: 07/14/2016

My family of 6 had breakfast here on July 2nd. We had 830 am reservations and were seated right away.

To be honest, I was NOT looking forward to this meal. We have done this character meal a few times before, and I always walked away feeling unsatisfied. The food just seemed blah. The only reason I agreed to it, was because my ADULT children begged me to make reservations...Well, let me say...this meal was AWESOME!!! I am so happy we gave it another try.

We have always enjoyed the character part of the meal, but as I said earlier, the food just wasn't that great. The food this time was absolutely perfect. The bacon was crispy, the waffles were plentiful (both Mickey and Stitch), the juice was chilled nicely, the scrambled eggs were yummy, the bread was super sweet, and the sausage and potatoes were cooked just right. Oh, and the fresh fruit was great too.

Again, so glad we gave Ohana's another try. The service we received was very good. The food was the best we have ever had and the characters were a lot of fun!!!

Pros:

Characters, Food and Service

Cons:

NONE

Reviewer: DePasquale Review Date: 07/10/2016

A case where everything works well. The food is good and served with appropriate speed. The characters arrival is well paced and the space has a Polynesian feel.

Pros:

Good character meet opportunity

Reviewer: John Review Date: 03/20/2015

Eating at breakfast at 'Ohana has become a tradition with our family. The food is all good, but the juice and the bread are great! Our grandchildren, although they are now in their teens, love to see Lilo, Stitch, and the other characters.

Pros:

Great Food, Characters, and service

Reviewer: kelhalmom Review Date: 12/23/2014

Ate here during our Dec stay. We actually eat here every stay.....
The food here is served family style. The bread is warm and delicious, the eggs were just right, biscuits yummy, sausage and bacon great, Mickey waffles yummy as always, fruit was fresh, juice was fantastic (drank MANY glasses!). Overall, this is the very best breakfast taste and experience on property to my family.
My son met Mickey her efor the first time and it was pretty magical! The kids all enjoyed the parade, even my 13 yo who thinks she's too big for everything! But, Stitch is her favorite so she loves Ohana's!
We will go back. Everyone should experience this meal!!!!!!

Pros:

Best. Breakfast. Ever.

Cons:

Not one.

Reviewer: browneyedgirl Review Date: 12/16/2014

This was our first time to Ohana for breakfast. We had an ADR & even though we were about 15 minutes early, we only had to wait for a table about 5 minutes. Once seated, our waitress was right there explaining about the food & the way it will be served. Once we got our drink order, our bread came out, then the food. It was AMAZING. It was just enough for my son & I & when she came around with the Mickey Waffles, my son fell in love. (He's 26 & loves Mickey Waffles!!!) Anyway, the food was a huge hit for both of us.

The character interaction was perfect for us. Each character took their time for a couple of pictures with each of us or both of us at the same time. We didn't do autographs so they didn't stay too long at our table.

I don't know about dinner, but Ohana for breakfast will definitely be on our list for our next trip! :-)

Pros:

Cons:

n/a

Reviewer: mommom Review Date: 08/31/2014

PARTY OF 14 - WAS MY GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER'S 1ST TIME MEETING MICKEY. OUR SERVICE AS GREAT AND VERY ATTENTIVE WITH OUR LARGE GROUP. THE FOOD WAS GOOD AS USUALLY AND WE ALL LOVED THE JUICE. I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL FINISHED WHEN MY ONE GRANDDAUGHTERS DECIDED SHE WANTED MORE WAFFLES. THE SERVER WENT AND GOT HER A CLEAN PLATE AND FORK AND SHE HAD HER OWN PLATE OF WAFFLES - WHICH SHE ATE ALL OF IT - I REALLY DO ENJOY OHANA'S. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE.

Pros:

the food and service

Cons:

construction took away from the resort.

Reviewer: PrincessDaisyDuck Review Date: 08/28/2014

My DS is a huge Stitch fan and this meal did not disappoint. The characters were great, Lilo, Stitch, Pluto and Mickey. We met each of them and DS participated in the parade around the restaurant. Mickey even stopped by a second time to play with DD's ponytail.

The food was really good, the fruit was so fresh and the juice was great. I also really liked the biscuits.

We definitely want to return here again.

Pros:

Food, Characters, Ambiance

Reviewer: Marcie P Review Date: 08/01/2014

This was, by far, the best Breakfast at Disney World. We ate here on Sunday, July 20, 2014 -- a group of 8 adults celebrating three birthdays. It was an all u can eat breakfast, but the food is brought to the table. No standing in buffet lines that are often crawling with unsupervised children touching everything on the bar. The food was excellent. The waiters could not have been any nicer. I would recommend this Breakfast to anyone.

Pros:

Great food and service