Reviews of Captain Cook's Snack Company

Counter Service Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Snacks

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/capt-cooks/all-day

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/17/2019

Great food

Pros:

So many great options

Cons:

Some times long lines

Reviewed by Maureen Review Date: 09/30/2018

Nachos were great

Pros:

Comfortable atmosphere

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

one of the worst resort counter services we have ever had..will not eat there again

Pros:

Cons:

food was NOT good and more expensive than other resort counters

Reviewed by Melanie Le Blanc Review Date: 09/25/2018

This quick service restaurant is an often over looked gem! The food is fresh and delicious. The menu is a nice mix of comfort food with variety for everyone. The Tonga toast in the morning is just as good but cheaper than they serve at the Kona Cafe.

Pros:

Something for everyone

Cons:

It can get busy and the seating area is not huge.

Reviewed by StacyLovesDisney Review Date: 04/02/2018

We ate here in December 2017 for the first time when visiting the resort to view Christmas decorations. The food court food is hot and fresh! I was pleasantly surprised that the chicken skewers were marinated and the grilled pineapple was very sweet. My husband got the curried seafood stew and enjoyed it. My son got the 7.00 hot dog meal, which was, a hot dog. I loved my chicken meal so much we went back a second time.

Pros:

Food, Quick

Cons:

Small Seating Area

Reviewed by mbelerique19 Review Date: 10/10/2017

We woke up extra early so we could head over and have breakfast here before Magic Kingdom opened. I had my heart set on trying the tonga toast because I had heard such great things. When it arrived, I was pretty disappointed. The banana filling was not fresh and i felt like the bread was overpowering compared to the filling. I wouldn't suggest trying the Tonga Toast from here.

Pros:

Beautiful lobby and resort views

Cons:

Dining room can be packed

Reviewed by maze4 Review Date: 10/06/2017

Ate here 9/21 late night after being in parks that day. It was our first day and wanted to get something after being in the pool to relax. Food options are limited and being a deluxe you would think they would have more options. We all ordered the italian sandwich which was very good and good size proportion but if I had to eat everyday at here that would be my only option. My dd9 got the hot dog which again limited options for kids as well. The server did give her the adult size portion which I appreciated because she did eat the whole thing. we ate outside so that was nice. The kids also ate breakfast there as they wanted to try the Tonga Toast and had a meal credit available. NO one could finish it #1 it was big #2 it was too sweet for them WE are DVC & AP members and this is our home resort so will be staying here again future however, We know that I will need to have food options in room since they are so limited

Pros:

outside eating area

Cons:

not enough choices

Reviewed by feenie20 Review Date: 04/05/2017

I love the new layout of the ordering space and that they will bring your food to the table for you.
We ate here a few times on our last trip and really enjoyed it.
The seating area both inside and outside is a little small, and can be very crowded at peak times.
Their house made chips are tasty!

Pros:

new layout, food

Cons:

smaller seating area

Reviewed by MinnieMouse2570 Review Date: 03/19/2017

My daughter and I ate breakfast here on our last morning 3-3-17. I got the Tonga toast, which I had never had before. It was one of the Best things I had all week! YUM! My daughter had the kids mickey waffles and the were also very good. We also bought some mickey shaped rice crispy treats to take home as gifts. The cast members were very kind and helpful.

Pros:

food, cast members

Reviewed by MWS Review Date: 03/09/2017

We ate here for breakfast a few times during our last trip. Like most counter service locations, you order at the register and they bring the food to your table. The space is on the small side and very crowded, but we didn’t have to wait long on our food. I had the Mickey waffles and the Cast Member who brought them was nice enough to bring extra syrup. Cast Members do a great job keeping the area clean.

Pros:

Cons:

Not enough seating

Other topics in Polynesian Village