Reviews of 'Ohana Best Friends Character Breakfast

View Menus at 'Ohana Dining Location

Breakfast Menu

Family Style brought Table Side

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/ohana/breakfast

Review: http://land.allears.net/blogs/kristin-ford/2013/07/_one_of_the_highlights.html

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/12/2019

Very rushed

Pros:

Characters

Cons:

Super rushed.

Reviewed by MWS Review Date: 03/09/2017

Was very excited to try the breakfast since everyone seems to love it, but it was probably one of our least favorite character meals.. The place was packed and we were seated about 15 minutes after our reservation time, the bread we were given on arrival was dry and lacked flavor. It took a long time before our server showed up to take the drink order, however we were given a carafe of the POG juice, which was a nice touch but we had to ask for the fruit plate and syrup for the waffles. When we finally received the skillet of eggs, sausage, bacon and potatoes and waffles, the food was cold and lacked seasoning. The character interaction was fine. For the price, Chef Mickey is a much better value.

Pros:

Characters

Cons:

Price, food

Reviewed by toolmanjan Review Date: 01/10/2017

We ate here 12/23

I understand that this is a character breakfast. There is value in the ability to meet Lilo & Stitch.

The service was good. The food was disappointing. Cold Mickey waffles, over cooked bacon and luke warm eggs.

When we were finished eating and we're trying enjoy our coffee for a few minutes. They started to bus our table and their body language was clear that we were expected to vacate the table.

If you just want your picture with Lilo or Stitch track them down in the parks. Next time that's what we'll do!

Pros:

Characters & Service

Cons:

Value and Just basic no-frills breackfast Rushed

Reviewed by GSHROUT Review Date: 01/08/2016

I was disappointed this trip, I've eaten there in the past and it was better, The characters were being rushed by their handlers. The food in the past was brought out in separate bowls, this time it was all lumped into one large bowl. Server forgot who we were and spent most of his time on the table next to us, was it something we said? His other tables seemed like they needed attention as well. To bad gratuity was automatically included with the bill. Most definitely will pass this one by next time we take the grand-kids.

Pros:

Atmosphere

Cons:

Food was not up to par. Server seemed aloof.

Reviewed by eeyore74 Review Date: 08/25/2013

The characters were great especially since my daughter loves Stitch. However I have allergies and when the waitress came over she saw the ticket and said, "oh I can't give you anything until the chef comes over." Which is fine but when this is your last meal of your Disney trip and every other waiter/waitress has said "oh you have allergies the chef will be over to talk to you
u but I can get you something to drink in the mean time." A person who is thirsty tries to ask for water but the waitress is gone. She even takes the coffee away. Then she was also very nasty and acted like a fool by jumping up and down yelling for the chef to come to our table. When I told the chef he wasn't serving anything I was allergic to, which is shrimp (this was breakfast) he rolled his eyes at me. The waitress came back and told my daughter to try this juice that she never said what it was. First of all she should of asked if we allow her to drink juice which we don't. Then she kept saying things like you don't want me to lose my job do you that's why I couldn't serve you. A drink of water really? She never told us what there was to drink. I didn't eat because one the food looked like it was under cooked. We spoke to the manager but it was too little too late. I didn't want to eat something from there hotel. I will never go back here again.

Pros:

The characters

Cons:

Everything else

Reviewed by valerieb Review Date: 06/12/2019

We ate at the Ohana Breakfast on May 27, 2019. Brett was our server and out of five trips to this resturant this was the best service we have received. After adding a guest (our daughters best friend is in the College Program) we were seated within a minute of checking in. We had a fabulous table overlooking the pool. Brett was quick with drink refills and bringing out any extra food that we wanted. Although our kids are older we still enjoyed pictures witht the characters.

Pros:

A relaxing and yummy breakfast

Reviewed by Jatill Review Date: 04/24/2019

We had only one day to spend at Magic Kingdom so we had to really think about spending time doing a character meal. Boy am I glad we had breakfast at 'Ohana! It was wonderful to start the day with Mickey, Pluto, Lilo and Stitch. Stitch was so fun! Breakfast was basic but plentiful and staff was super efficient. Our breakfast was before the park opened so we had plenty of time to enjoy the meal and the characters before taking the monorail to Magic Kingdom. A magical way to start the day!

Pros:

Characters spent plenty of time with us; food was good for kids and adults; staff were super; property is beautiful.

Cons:

Pricey if not on dining plan.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/17/2019

One of out favorites for breakfast so fun with the characters

Pros:

Great food

Reviewed by Pisces3703 Review Date: 04/17/2019

This character breakfast was awesome! After seeing a brief menu, my sister and I weren’t sure we would like this breakfast, since we are picky eaters. My nephew picked this restaurant, and we went along with it. I didn’t think I would like the pineapple-coconut bread because I don’t like coconut. The bread was really good! Next, a delicious fruit platter was brought out, along with a really tasty juice blend. Then came the mouthwatering huge family platter of hot food. Mickey waffles, biscuits, ham, sausage, bacon, potatoes, and the most perfectly cooked scrambled eggs that I’d ever had! With visits from Mickey, Lilo and Stitch (along with Pluto in front of the restaurant), this was the best character breakfast I’ve had! We will definitely be back!

Pros:

Fresh hot food, short wait, just a quick walk from the entrance of the resort, great service

Cons:

A little expensive (but worth it!)

Reviewed by edvan Review Date: 01/23/2019

Had breakfast on January 21,2019. It was pretty easy to find the reservation. Just that. Reservation was for 11:10. Got seated at 12:15 after asking the hostess. We were just two. The server immediately offered us coffee. The bread (I call it a coffee cake) was good and fresh. After a few minutes we got our fruit plate. Then the food. It was hot and fresh. Our sever kept coming with refills for the juice and asking if we needed something. We were almost leaving, when the characters arrive. Overall it was a good experience except for the long wait to be seated. People should be more considerate with other people waiting for their table. Expensive, but probably do it again.

Pros:

Pretty good for common breakfast items. Waffles were great. Eggs were to my taste. Service was good.

Cons:

Waited too long to be seated.

Other topics in Polynesian Village