Reviews of Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe

View Menus at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe Dining Location

Read more about Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe including a link to the menu here:

Tomorrowland

Reviewed by beccab Review Date: 04/16/2013

Ate here for dinner on our recent trip, the first week of April. All had bacon cheeseburgers and fries. Love the toppings bar...and admit that we all have a soft spot for Ray and his lounge songs.

Not the best food you'll ever have but it's decent and a family favorite.

Pros:

toppings bar, ample choices

Reviewed by mschu2112 Review Date: 03/10/2013

Ate here again over February break right at 11 so no lines. The chicken meal is why we eat here. That is always good and plenty of food. Burger I had was dry and not very hot. Its good when not crowded so you can get a table outside easily.

Pros:

chicken meal

Reviewed by JaeB Review Date: 04/17/2019

We're stopped in for a late lunch, and with as crowded as it was, we were surprised that we were moved through the line so quickly.

Pros:

Fast service, friendly CMs, decent quick service food.

Cons:

Always crowded and hard to get a table.

Reviewed by JBinKS Review Date: 01/18/2019

Rating is an average of 6 for food and 10 for Sonny Eclipse! SO had the chicken club from the kid's menu (adults can use it, too) and I the pulled pork. Both were OK, not outstanding, though frankly I'm not sure it's possible to create an outstanding chicken club or pulled pork sandwich. The animatronic singer is delightful; if we go back here on a future visit it will be because of Sonny, and also the limited QS options in MK. Oh, and toppings bar upgraded food from 5 to 6.

Pros:

Sonny Eclipse

Cons:

Mediocre food

Reviewed by Becky B Review Date: 09/26/2018

Had lunch here in April 2018. Used the mobile ordering app and had our food fresh and hot in minutes of arriving, no lines. Cheese burgers and fries all around. No, the toppings bar no longer has free hot cheese sauce but for a buck you can add a cup of it to your meal. A buck, and its a good portion and quite tasty. Burgers here are standard theme park but still, we enjoyed, especially after adding sautéed mushrooms, fresh tomatoes, sriracha aioli, and other great toppings available at no extra charge. And a cute place - love listening to the corny, silly lounge singer Sonny Eclipse (animatronic alien). I would actually say this is my family's favorite place to have a quick service burger in WDW.

Pros:

Inexpensive and great mobile ordering

Cons:

Very busy place, sometimes hard to find tables

Reviewed by Jessica527 Review Date: 02/20/2017

We were pleased with our meal this past February. The portions were large and everything was fresh. I loved the toppings bar as well. My only wish was that they would open up more then one section at a time so that the lines were not so long. My toddler enjoyed the entertainment while we had to wait though.

Pros:

Entertaining, Lots of Seating

Cons:

Long Lines

Reviewed by Warner Review Date: 05/18/2016

I love Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe! I think it is a wonderful place to eat with fun entertainment (Sonny Eclipse!!!) and good food! I had the chili dog (which was fantastic!) and fries which were OK, and the chocolate cake which was excellent! Also, there is a wide variety of food on the menu but the chili dog is my fav.

Only con it's a little hard to find a seat but not too bad.

Pros:

Good food, nice atmosphere, SONNY ECLIPSE!!!

Cons:

little hard to find a seat

Reviewed by annat856 Review Date: 12/04/2015

My party of 6 went here on a evening magic hours night. So Bay 1 was closed when we got there. That is the food we usually order. But not to worry there were other options available. DH and 2 DS had the big bacon cheeseburgers.They liked them. DD had the pork bbq sandwich and she loved it! DS12 had to order a children's meal in order to get his chicken nuggets so that's what he got and liked it. I ended up with the Greek Salad. It was a good vegetarian option for those who are vegetarian or prefer some non- meat meals. The salad was really good! I had the carrot cake so did others it was good.

Pros:

Big menu with a lot of options

Cons:

Can be loud and pretty crazy

Reviewed by monorailmom Review Date: 09/19/2015

We always eat at Cosmic Ray's at least once per trip. The multi-bay ordering system can be chaotic, but the food is always good and fresh. The toppings bar is an added plus. As a family of six, we appreciate not struggling (typically) to find seating together. It can be loud if you're in the main room listening to Sonny Eclipse, but the other dining rooms are much quieter.

Pros:

good food for a quick service location

Cons:

little hectic at time of ordering

Reviewed by deb620 Review Date: 06/27/2015

1/2 chicken and slab of ribs meal was very good at a good price. We had to eat at a standing table until a regular table became available. A very busy place.

Pros:

great food for the price

Cons:

seating
1 2 3 4 5 6 7