Reviews of Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe

View Menus at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe Dining Location

Read more about Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe including a link to the menu here:

Tomorrowland

Reviewer: mrspierce39 Review Date: 01/16/2013

Only if you are desperate. Really . Really bottom of the barrel quick food but expensive. Pass on this one. Worst burgers and fries. Do not waste your money.

Pros:

N/a

Cons:

Poor food

Reviewer: maze4 Review Date: 10/06/2017

We ate her 9/24 the night of MNNSHP. WE had ate an early dinner at Crystal Palace that day and thought it would tide everyone over but it didn't so ate here late 930. it was only a few places open and since we were in that area we stopped. We ate here back in 06 and couldn't remember if we like it or not. I wish I did because the food was terrible. WE ordered hot dog, hamburger for party of 6. I dont know if it was a long night or what but nothing tasted good. WE are as we were hungry but probably wouldn't eat here again.

Pros:

only place open MNNSHP

Cons:

food quality awful

Reviewer: LISAE Review Date: 08/23/2014

Very long queue to get McDonalds type of chicken nuggets, waited for about 15 minutes then couldn't find seating.

Pros:

centrally located

Cons:

very poor fast food, long wait and no seating

Reviewer: missy Review Date: 07/30/2013

Food was okay. There is something for everyone. Not enough seating. Had to stand in line to sit down. Could not sit down unless you had your food and everyone in your party.

Pros:

variety of food

Cons:

seating

Reviewer: AmicableMattress Review Date: 10/09/2017

Not that good hamburgers. I mean, if you are gonna eat something tasty that is bad for you, don't go here, there are much much better tasting items to be had. They do have a toppings bar, so in a pinch, if say Pecos Bill's is closed, you could make a mean LT sandwich like I have done before. It is all metal & glass & the sound echos & it's a huge place, so that is a lot of sound echoing. The robot that sings & does bad comedy, I think his name is Sonny, is a tad annoying, but I have to walk through & listen to a minute or two of him every time, because it's required, lol.

Pros:

Something to eat when you are desperate, air-conditioning

Cons:

Typical subpar park fare, loud, annoying robot

Reviewer: Pearlman88 Review Date: 11/09/2014

Subpar for Disney. Loud dining area, poorly laid out (far from registers and from condiments, etc) Lukewarm food, with long lines and slow service. Compares unfavorably to other WDW fast service restaurants

Pros:

Grilled chicken was acceptable

Cons:

Layout, noise, cleanliness, speed of service

Reviewer: mrsfarrellhob Review Date: 02/11/2013

The lines were short, yet it took me more than 10 minutes just to get one chicken sandwich and a drink. I was standing in line and I could SEE my sandwich come out of the window, but the cast member was trying to line up ticket numbers instead of the food that had been ordered. When I joined my friends at our table, they were halfway done with their food. I won't be eating here again!

Pros:

Location

Cons:

Food, service

Reviewer: rubaru Review Date: 02/12/2019

My family of six stopped in for a quick meal before the fireworks. There was not much of a crowd in the dining area, but I think it is because they were all ordering or waiting for food. It took my party 10 minutes to have our order taken, and about 30 minutes more for it to be served to us. The seating for a larger family was also quite inadequate. Small tables only, even though some had six chairs. The plastic chairs didn't fit me well and were not very sturdy. The condiments bar was a mess as if no one was attending it or restocking often. The music was fun and cheesy, although we were in there long enough to hear it repeat.

Pros:

Fun music, decent food

Cons:

VERY long wait, cramped dining area.

Reviewer: Hstepzinski Review Date: 11/19/2013

The location is great and very convenient for our plans. The food was terrible though. It was dry and really overcooked. I had a hard time eating the bread because it was thick and dry. My daughter only ate her food because she was so hungry but still only ate about half. My son who is a toddler had a hard time even chewing the food we shared with him.

Pros:

location

Cons:

dry overcooked food

Reviewer: survivoramy Review Date: 10/01/2018

Food isn't anything special but we usually end up getting lunch here. Ordering one of nuggets/fries and an extra side of fries feeds my 2 teen girls and wards off them getting hangry.

Pros:

Quick, filling. Toppings bar is great if you like a lot of toppings on your burger

Cons:

Nothing special in terms of food. There are better options if you want more than just basic offerings.