Reviews of Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe

View Menus at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe Dining Location

Read more about Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe including a link to the menu here:

Tomorrowland

Reviewed by aileens2284 Review Date: 12/31/2018

We visited here for the first time back in 2000 and make it a point to stop everytime we vacation at Disney. This place is huge, so even if there is a line, you can always find a seat. There is a stage with some outdated characters singing, however the kids still enjoy it! We order burgers and our favorite part is the toppings bar, anything and everything you could want on a burger. Find a table, spread out, let the kids make their burgers then watch the show while the adults sort of regroup and get a little rest. strawberry lemonade slushy is always good, love it here. My daughter in law ordered the loaded fries, i did not try them but she said they were amazing!

Pros:

Toppings bar! Large dining room, stage with singing characters for the kids. Even though its loud, its a nice place to relax and regroup, can people watch if you sit by a window.

Cons:

only issue was we pre-ordered through the disney app, on MDE, and they could not find our order right away. There was some glitch, however they got the manager out right away and she took care of it for us and made sure our dining credits were correct.

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

love the variety of foods offered

Pros:

something for everyone, lots of staff and quick moving lines and service is good

Cons:

no cons

Reviewed by whitney37354 Review Date: 07/15/2015

We enjoyed it so much, we ate here twice in one trip. DH & I had bbq sandwich combo & DD had chicken nugget combo. They were very good & DD had more nuggets that she would eat: that's saying something! We had short waits at Bay 3. We enjoyed Sunny Eclipse. I thought the toppings bar was very good. The best part of the very good meal was the sugar free mango gelato. I am a chocolate lover, but the mango was better than the chocolate. We have a new favorite CS in MK.

Pros:

Mango Gelato!

Reviewed by peytonshea02 Review Date: 06/04/2014

We were all in the mood for a burger and we were in Tomorrowland - so Cosmic Rays it was! We waited in line for only 5 minutes, ordered 4 Angus Bacon cheeseburgers, 3 with fries and mine with cucumber salad (that healthy thing snuck up on me again). All the burgers were hot and fresh. We added yummy stuff from the topping bar and consumed our lunch while listening to the Alien. I will say, the cucumber salad was excellent! I loved it! I wish all places had this as an option instead of fries.

Reviewed by lamystreaux Review Date: 06/07/2013

Great quick service! Love the toppings bar. How can you go wrong with cheese sauce for the burgers and fries. My wife really like the pulled pork.

Pros:

toppings bar

Reviewed by shell65 Review Date: 04/01/2013

It was a fun place to eat. The staff was nice and the food was good.

Pros:

great variety, good food

Reviewed by MassMike Review Date: 04/18/2019

Sunny Eclipse makes this eatery

Pros:

Sunny entertaining, good selection

Cons:

Crowded

Reviewed by jesl Review Date: 02/02/2019

We went on January 30, 2019. It wasn't crowded or loud. In the past the music has been too loud.

Pros:

Food was good.

Cons:

no cons

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

I think this is a super cool spot. My fav quick service after Be Our Guest. The food is decent but not really any different than other quick service locations other than they often have a themed hamburger. It's more about the atmosphere here with Ray singing songs. If you don't care about that then it's nothing special, but if you do care bout it, it's really cool!

Pros:

Get to experience Ray singing, large space. Often one of the large restaurants to close.

Cons:

Food is the same as anywhere else for the most part.

Reviewed by DePasquale Review Date: 07/04/2016

A little hectic but we always get a seat and enjoy a quick, good meal.

Pros:

Orderly chaos

Cons:

Orderly chaos