Reviews of Columbia Harbour House

View Menus at Columbia Harbour House Dining Location

Read more about Columbia Harbour House including a link to the menu here:

Reviewed by parksutton Review Date: 09/23/2013

Good selection of some healthier choices for adults. The kids choices were lacking but that's Disney. The lines were long and they made you line up based on how many people were in your party. We had five people and so they moved us to a long line that moved incredibly slow. The seating was good and the ad ice cold.

Pros:

Variety for adults, great air conditioning.

Cons:

Long lines.

Reviewed by bibba410 Review Date: 09/08/2013

We ate at CHH on August 26, 2013. I make this a meal stop every time I go to MK. I just love the theming of the whole place. If you are able, head upstairs and sit by the windows that overlook the Haunted Mansion cue on one side and It's a Small World cue on the other. Fun people watching and typically less crowded up there. :)

This visit my mom had the fish and chips with fries while I had the lighthouse sandwich and chips. Both were good, but my mom was a bit disappointed with only getting 2 pieces of fish for the price we paid. My sandwich was tasty and large - it could probably be split between 2 people.

Definitely recommend!

Pros:

Theming, Service

Reviewed by carol205 Review Date: 07/07/2013

We have stopped here a few times . First we were part of the Magic Your Way tour and we had reserved tables upstairs. Very nice food was great. Second time we stopped in with the family in tow, we liked the food, daughter didn't as it was not her style. Hard to find a table and they don't clean them off either. I would return for the food

Pros:

Cons:

Noise finding a table

Reviewed by ladyarli Review Date: 06/19/2013

I ate there for lunch on June 15th and had the tuna sandwich. It was very good. I liked the fact that they toasted the multi-grain bread. I really appreciated the fact that the lettuce wasn't iceberg, and the tomatoes tasted like real (garden) tomatoes.

Pros:

Tasty & Fresh

Cons:

Not too much for non-seafood lovers

Reviewed by Dsnygrl Review Date: 06/15/2013

This was our second trip here in the last 6 months. We like to eat here because you can get seafood. We both ordered the shrimp basket. The basket comes with 8 - 10 very large shrimp and a good amount of fries as well as a small container of coleslaw. There was more than enough food. We sat upstairs but unfortunately, they had scrims up so we couldn't people watch like we like to. They also have taken out the dipping sauce packets that they used to have. They still have tarter sauce and the standard ketchup and mustard, but I liked to dip my fries in the Ken's Salad dressing and was sad to see it gone. Overall, we had a good experience and will go in the future, but it is not one of our "must do" places to eat.

Pros:

quiet upstairs seating

Cons:

no more dipping sauces packets!

Reviewed by dandnmom Review Date: 06/06/2013

Very good meals every time we eat here - not a wide selection - it's all about the fish. Fun environment - sometimes a bit crowded

Pros:

environment; fish is the best

Cons:

usually a bit crowded

Reviewed by MM from Connecticut Review Date: 05/25/2013

Had broccoli peppercorn salad and husband had battered fish basket. Nice change from typical burgers at counter service. Food was good, plentiful and good value.

Pros:

Good food, plenty of seating

Reviewed by Ldk72 Review Date: 05/11/2013

Came here for our Keys To The Kingdom Tour. I had the lobster roll. Very good! Would definitely order this again. Nice view from second floor.

Pros:

great service, good food

Reviewed by nicole0992 Review Date: 05/07/2013

I dined here recently for lunch and had the Battered Fish basket served with fries. Fish and french fries were both served hot and crispy. I love that malt vinegar packets are available here. The restaurant has seating available on the second floor. It was practically empty up there while I ate my lunch. I don't think many people know to go upstairs.

Pros:

Love the atmosphere and quiet upstairs

Reviewed by alyssavm Review Date: 02/13/2013

Oh Columbia Harbour House, your second floor continues to be a sanity-saver in the madness of the Magic Kingdom! The Lighthouse sandwich was delicious as always, and a nice alternative for people eating healthy that are sick of salads! Good fries and chicken tenders too.

Pros:

Upstairs seating, Lighthouse Sandwich