Reviews of Columbia Harbour House

View Menus at Columbia Harbour House Dining Location

Read more about Columbia Harbour House including a link to the menu here:

Reviewer: JBinKS Review Date: 01/18/2019

Definitely our favorite QS in MK, and one of our favorites in WDW. Always great food, and one of the few QS serving seafood, which we both really like. Clam chowder was excellent on a cold day. In 2 visits we had the salmon, chicken pot pie, tuna sandwich (adults can order from kid's menu) and lobster roll. Really liked everything a lot except the lobster roll which was merely OK, but I think I'm just not that fond of lobster rolls.

Pros:

Food and people-watching from "secret" upstairs overlook.

Reviewer: disneydiner Review Date: 11/07/2018

Open during Halloween party-Great lobster salad sandwich

Pros:

No lines, good, fresh food

Reviewer: Laura Babcock Review Date: 10/01/2018

We start our trip with lunch at the Columbia Harbour House religiously every year. From great seafood and chicken to the amazing tuna sandwich, it has something for everyone. We LOVE it here and it makes the tradition of landing in FL and eating a great lunch complete.

Pros:

Fast quick service Lots of options

Cons:

Finding a table at lunchtime can be difficult

Reviewer: Arlene Review Date: 09/28/2018

This a little gem of a place. We ate here for the first time several years ago because every other restaurant was too busy. Now we go on each trip. I have had the lobster roll and the grilled salmon. I like that you get fresh vegetables with the salmon. The peach cobbler is absolutely delicious.
If it seem crowded downstairs, try upstairs. It is usually not too busy or noisy.

Pros:

great food, fresh vegetables, plenty of seating.

Reviewer: PolynesianStitch Review Date: 06/26/2018

Excellent quick service that goes beyond the expected in menu. Salmon with couscous was great, appreciated getting vegetables with the entrée, chicken and fish also tasty. Nice to have seating upstairs as well as on the main floor, although it was quite busy both times we were there.

Pros:

good food, interesting selections

Reviewer: CHIPSTER Review Date: 12/24/2017

Always eat at CHH at least once a trip. Great shrimp dinner for the price.

Visited: December 2017

Pros:

Cons:

Gets crowded fast

Reviewer: John Review Date: 11/21/2017

Columbia Harbour House is one of our favorites when we come to Walt Disney World. My wife had the Salmon and I had the Anchors Aweigh Sandwich and both were excellent. The homemade chips are great.

Pros:

Great Food and service

Reviewer: disneydiner Review Date: 06/03/2017

This place has a great selection of meals if you want something other than a burger or hot dog.
On May 17, I enjoyed the lobster roll-fresh roll and lots of lobster meat in a nice dressing. It was filling and very tasty. Seating on the second floor is peaceful. This place never disappoints.

Pros:

Great counter service selections

Reviewer: Jessica527 Review Date: 02/20/2017

We have always enjoyed the Columbia Harbour House. It has been a great stop every trip and has never been a bad meal. This time we tried the Salmon entree and Fried Shrimp, both were filling and a great price. The salmon was similar to those you would find at a "sit-down" location. And if you can't find a seat downstairs, go upstairs for additional seating. I highly recommend it.

Pros:

Wide selection and lots of seating

Reviewer: mawdryn Review Date: 10/29/2016

My husband, daughter (16) and I dined here right before MNSSHP on Sunday, October 23rd. My husband had the hummus sandwich, my daughter had the children's chicken nuggets and fries, and I had the lobster roll. Everything was delicious.

This is a restaurant I've wanted to try FOREVER, and I'm certainly glad I was able to fit it in this past trip. We will definitely be back in July...

Pros:

Location, Food Options and Quiet Seating Area Upstairs