Reviews of Columbia Harbour House

View Menus at Columbia Harbour House Dining Location

Read more about Columbia Harbour House including a link to the menu here:

Reviewed by jannielane Review Date: 03/27/2018

Three adults ate at Columbia Harbor House and, other than having to wait in a long line in a crowded ordering area, we had a pleasant experience. I use a cane and was not able to get upstairs with my tray of food. A very kind staff member looked through the first floor and found us a table. Stellar and unexpected service; otherwise I was going to sit outside on a wall to eat. I had the lobster roll and enjoyed it. It looked small but was plenty for me. The accompanying chips were good and I ate more of them than I intended. Nice experience overall.

Pros:

Very kind staff

Cons:

Crowded

Reviewed by annat856 Review Date: 11/20/2017

We ate dinner here before the Halloween party officially began on the 7th of September. I had the New England chowder, it was wonderful! My dd had the chili and loved it. A couple of boys had the grilled salmon which is their fav fast food in WDW. And hubby and the other son had combo platters. The fries here are great and we love coming here.

Pros:

good food

Cons:

expensive

Reviewed by memakwed Review Date: 11/11/2015

4adults and ds11 ate here the wed after Columbus day probably around 7pm oop. We were going to eat earlier by the line to get in wrapped around the building so we used our haunted mansion fp first. Once we were done the line was gone. Inside was still busy. We ordered 3shrimp platters, 1 tuna sandwich , and Ds 11got clam chowder. Seating wasn't was to find but we managed. Everyone enjoyed their food and was full. It is a stall for our trips. We have always been pleased with our food choices. Portions are good and it's not really greasy. I loved the coleslaw this time. It was very creamy. My parents subbed grapes and apples for their coleslaws. Good choice for the money on or off the dp.

Pros:

good portions

Cons:

crowds

Reviewed by memakwed Review Date: 06/28/2015

We had a lunch here on June 8th. We were on the DP. We ordered 2 shrimp platters and 1 tuna sandwich. Everyone was pleased. For dessert we got two cobblers and 1 chocolate cake. I enjoy that I can get malt vinegar here for the fish and fries. We found a table easily even though we hit it at the busy lunch hour. The shrimp was good although there was more shrimp on one platter than the other. roughly 11 pieces. They were a decent size and the fries were average like anywhere else. It was not very greasy which I appreciate. I like that there are options other than burgers. We work very hard at not eating burgers on vacation and this location helps with that. the tuna sandwich was large and could have been shared. the chocolate cake was prepackaged to go so we took it for later but the cobbler need to be eaten there because the crust went over the side and made it hard to put a lid on.

Pros:

variety

Reviewed by mindylee847 Review Date: 03/02/2015

This is my husband's favorite over the counter option when we head to Magic Kingdom.

I ordered the lighthouse sandwich and it was good but the bread was a bit hard and dried out. The chips were good that came with it. The desserts were like most over the counters - bleh.

There's plenty of seating and the CMs are great here. I know I'll be back!

Pros:

Vegetarian Options, Lots of Seating

Cons:

Desserts

Reviewed by robinmy Review Date: 02/17/2015

On my last trip to Disney we stopped at Columbia Harbor House and tried the Lobster Roll and shrimp dinner. Both were fantastic, so I thought I'd try this restaurant again.

This time my family and I stopped on the evening of 2/1/15. It was very crowded, but the line moved very fast. We all tried the Fish w/Fries. The fish was pretty good. They give you three pieces with a load of crunchy fries. Too much food for me to finish. I'll definitely stop again on my next trip.

Pros:

Good tasting food

Reviewed by CinCin Review Date: 01/21/2015

I dined here 3 times on my last WDW visit November 2014. The first two visits they were out of fish and so all I could order was the chicken. I was disappointed but planned to return another day which I did, which is why 3 visits. I had to have my Colombia Harbor House fish, it's my MK tradition. Sooo, finally I got my fish and chicken platter on the third visit. It was as good as I remembered and worth the visit. The fish was fresh and hot and crispy and they had malt vinegar available. The platter was large and could have been shared with another person unless you are a big eater. I only ate half of mine. This came with 2 pieces of fish and I think there were 7 chicken nuggets, a lot of french fries, cole slaw, and then I had peach cobbler for dessert too. The cobbler was really good and served warm. It was like a cake with peaches in it more than the pie type cobbler. Even though I was little disappointed in not getting the fish the first two meals, the chicken was still great and I had no complaints. They have some unique offerings like the lobster roll, a hummus sandwich, and a broccoli peppercorn salad too. I didn't try those though as I go for the fish. I love the seating upstairs and there are several tables next to windows allowing a lovely view of the park from above. This is a great to stop and grab a bite and do go upstairs and grab a seat by the window. I love this place and it remains a must do every time I am in the Magic Kingdom. Fish or no fish.

Pros:

Fish! great seating upstairs, great food, best counter service in Magic Kingdom

Cons:

fried food, fried fish, fried chicken, fried potatoes, they ran out of fish!

Reviewed by nick6300 Review Date: 09/11/2014

We visited twice during my 9/1-9/8 stay for its different options such as the lobster/crab topped mac and cheese, broccoli peppercorn salad, tuna sandwiches, etc. We ordered the chicken pot pie with broccoli, chocolate cake, and lemonade slushy on one visit and lobster roll with housemade chips and seasonal cobbler (peach that week) and lemonade slushy on the other visit. We dined upstairs both times and found it to be a nice escape - it's seldomly crowded, and you get a nice view of fantasyland near small world/Pan and haunted mansion/frontierland. There were also outlets for charging phones I heard about upstairs so I knew to pack my charging beforehand for a charge while eating.

The pot pie was really good, it had panko crumbs on top - not very large/filling. Got good portion of broccoli. Slushi was good and topped with whipped cream. The peach cobbler wasn't very tasty and the only other choice for dessert is the same old packaged chocolate cake you get everywhere at MK. The lobster roll was large and tasted great, and the chips were much better than the mushy fries you get at most places at MK. We'll definitely make it back here in the future to try the fish/chicken nuggets, seafood mac and cheese, etc.

Pros:

Different dishes, seafood

Cons:

Desserts, slow ordering

Reviewed by Mirner77 Review Date: 01/09/2014

We had supper here on January 5th, 2014. It was around suppertime, but surprisingly the restaurant was not super busy. There is tons of seating and an upstairs section that seemed to be away from the noise a little. The ordering process is pretty easy. In our party, three had the lobster roll with the homemade chips, my husband and I had the broccoli salad and my youngest daughter had the mac and cheese. Everyone really enjoyed their meal. The lobster roll was packed with lobster which was great! It was a huge lobster roll! the salad was very good, the veggies were all very crisp and it wasn't bathed in salad dressing, which is perfect for me! We really enjoyed our meals and I wouldn't hesitate in returning here to eat.

Pros:

Food and seating

Reviewed by disneyhardin Review Date: 10/25/2013

We have eaten at Columbia Harbor House several times in the past and the food is always good, but they seem so disorganized there. Every time we have eaten there, they have gotten something wrong about our order. We ate here the first week of Oct and it was no different, our drinks were wrong, the people in front of me got completely the wrong food, it was crazy. We had one fish basket and one shrimp basket and the food was delicious once we were sure we had the correct order.

Pros:

Good Food

Cons:

Disorganized
1 8 9 10 11 12 13