This week we found so many menu updates in Disney Parks’ and Resorts’ restaurants. There were some introductions including a GIANT donut in the Magic Kingdom as Mickey and Minnie’s Surprise Celebration continues, some new Cocktail Popsicles in Epcot’s Italy, and our wish was granted with more Aladdin-inspired treats appearing around the resort.
Read along to discover just a sampling of the menu updates this week!
Menu Mania – 5/14/19
Mickey and Minnie’s Surprise Celebration Specials in the Magic Kingdom
- Read the full list of Mickey and Minnie’s Surprise Celebration Specials here!
- Introduced May 9:
- Disney Springs’ Amorette’s Patisserie Aladdin Petit Cake
- Disney Springs’ Vivoli il Gelato Wish Granted Milkshake
- Magic Kingdom’s Sunshine Tree Terrace Wish Granted Donut
- All Star Music’s Intermission Food Court Genie Cupcake
- NEW! Added Orange Vanilla Coke
- NEW! Added Bacon Mac and Cheese Foot Long and Chili Cheese Foot Long Hot Dogs
- Removed Double Angus Burger and Pork Belly Burger
- NEW! Added Turkey Leg and updated some items. Read the full menu here.
- So Many Changes! Read the full menu here!
- Removed Pasta Fagioli
- Changed Gnocchi Primavera sauce to Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto instead of a Basil Pesto
- Read the full menu here
- NEW! Added three Cocktail Popsicles
- NEW! Added Duck Breast as entree
- NEW! Added Vegan Cookie Shake
- NEW! Added Milkshakes and some new Specialty Cocktails
- NEW! Added a new Specialty Cocktail
- NEW! Updated most of the Dessert menu
We update our Disney World menus very frequently, but if you’re looking for the most recent changes there’s an easy way to do just that. Click on “Click here to view recent changes” under the Last Updated date on the menu page and there you’ll find the latest changes made to the page.
Were any of your favorite items removed from menus this week? Do you see any additions you’d like to try? Let us know in the comments below!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!