Reviews of World Showcase: DestiNations Discovered - Epcot

The DestiNations Discovered tour allows Guests to peek behind the scenes at several pavilions and get an insider’s look at unique 3D replicas of some of the world’s most magnificent architectural icons. The tour also includes a delicious international dining experience—lunch at the Rose & Crown Dining Room.

Reviewer: ppratt3410 Review Date: 09/26/2018

Since I frequent WDW often I like to try new experiences. My Aunt and I did this tour in October 2017. There was a group of about 10 of us. I\\\'ve been waiting for a tour that would take me around the world. I loved this. Well worth the wait!
It started out a little slow. Our guide had all the ear pieces tangled and we had to wait for him to get started. After that it was smooth sailing. I loved all the in-depth information about the countries. It was exactly what I was looking for. Starting our morning before the countries opened for business is an extra treat!
The tour started in Mexico and we worked around the lagoon. As we stopped in each country, I was once again amazed at the detail in the pavilions and all the stories. Going there as much as I do I feel like I rush by to get to attractions and dont get to appreciate all the details put in to the areas.
We went thru just about all the countries before we stopped for a lunch at the Rose and Crown Pub. One of my favorite spots.
After lunch we wrapped up with England and Canada. All in all, it was well worth the money. I would highly recommend.

Pros:

Getting to see the countries without the crowds Lunch is included

Cons: