Reviews of Gaston's Tavern

View Menus at Gaston's Tavern Dining Location

All Day Menu

Read more about Gaston's Tavern including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/gastons-tavern

Gaston's Tavern is quick service eating.

Reviewed by Fitzboyzmom Review Date: 03/08/2013

We stopped here for hot chocolate. The place is neat and the hot chocolate was good, but too hot. Generally I find that the hot chocolate at Disney is at a perfect temperature, so that you can actually drink it without having to wait for it to cool down. This was just too hot.

The worst part of this visit and why I rated it a 6 was the lines. We went at an off time and there were not a lot of people there, but the lines moved at a painfully slow pace. Very frustrating when all you want is a couple cups of hot chocolate. The seating is also very limited. It was cold the day we went, so people wanted to be inside and they couldn't be.

I will go back (the cinnamon buns looked great), but hope that the lines move a little faster.

Reviewed by marsdnr Review Date: 02/23/2013

We had the warm sticky bun and coffee I think it was the best I ever ate. We ate here late January evening was cold so the hot bun was great.

Pros:

seating area was done very acurate to the movie

Cons:

need a bigger menu

Reviewed by jnc1223 Review Date: 02/19/2013

We stopped in just so my daughter could try LeFou's Brew. We ended up throwing it away it was so sweet even my sweets loving daughter didn't like it. The decor was super cute, and the hummus looked good. I would maybe try that again, but was very disappointed with the brew.

Pros:

Cute decor

Cons:

not impressed with LeFou's Brew

Reviewed by brb214stoon Review Date: 01/29/2013

Cinnamon rolls are tasty. Hummus with pretzel chips makes a great, filling snack.

Pros:

great snacks

Cons:

size is small, not enough tables outside