Reviews of Gaston's Tavern

View Menus at Gaston's Tavern Dining Location

Read more about Gaston's Tavern including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/gastons-tavern

Gaston's Tavern is quick service eating.

Reviewer: dizneydaz Review Date: 10/04/2017

We snacked here in September, the week after Irma.

We got the cinnamon roll, to share. We were there in the morning. The roll was nice and warm but the truth is once you eat the top portion, the remaining part of the roll is dry, very dry. I asked at the counter for butter and they don't have any. Really? No butter for the rolls?

I don't plan on getting this again, unless they have butter available.

Pros:

Cons:

No butter. Dry cinnamon roll.

Reviewer: disneymom35 Review Date: 11/17/2015

The best thing about this place after the theming was the pork shank. It was a great piece to the actual theming and a delicious little snack (to share of course). Now it's a coffee, juice, donut shack that has nothing to do with Gaston. Booo!

Pros:

Great theming

Cons:

No more pork shanks

Reviewer: MM from Connecticut Review Date: 05/25/2013

The famous cinnamon roll was dried out. Big portion, but not at all fresh.

Pros:

Cute themed area

Cons:

cinnamon roll dried out/not worth it

Reviewer: John Review Date: 03/24/2015

Maybe it is just me, but the cinnamon rolls are not nearly as good as they were at the Main Street Bakery. Also it is hard to get one when you are leaving the park in the evening. Lack of seating is also a problem, especially when it is raining.

Pros:

Cons:

No seating, cinnamon rolls

Reviewer: jnc1223 Review Date: 02/19/2013

We stopped in just so my daughter could try LeFou's Brew. We ended up throwing it away it was so sweet even my sweets loving daughter didn't like it. The decor was super cute, and the hummus looked good. I would maybe try that again, but was very disappointed with the brew.

Pros:

Cute decor

Cons:

not impressed with LeFou's Brew

Reviewer: Fitzboyzmom Review Date: 03/08/2013

We stopped here for hot chocolate. The place is neat and the hot chocolate was good, but too hot. Generally I find that the hot chocolate at Disney is at a perfect temperature, so that you can actually drink it without having to wait for it to cool down. This was just too hot.

The worst part of this visit and why I rated it a 6 was the lines. We went at an off time and there were not a lot of people there, but the lines moved at a painfully slow pace. Very frustrating when all you want is a couple cups of hot chocolate. The seating is also very limited. It was cold the day we went, so people wanted to be inside and they couldn't be.

I will go back (the cinnamon buns looked great), but hope that the lines move a little faster.

Reviewer: Sandanv1 Review Date: 10/18/2015

We purchased the Lafou's brew, Cinnamon Bun and Chocolate Crossant. The drink was cold and refreshing. The foam on the top was my favorite. The cinnamon bun could easily be shared. A great stop for a quick treat. Seating is an issue and not ECV friendly.

Pros:

Generous servings

Cons:

Seating

Reviewer: hello12345 Review Date: 06/07/2013

Stopped for a drink one day in between lunch and dinner. They had 3 lines and they all moved at a snails pace. The castmember working in my line spoke broken English and I had to tell her my order 3 times before she got it correct. Not a lot of seating, but not many people were wanting tables inside so we found one easily. This place appears to be too small to handle guests during peak times. I noticed that Disney underconstructs a lot to give the appearance that places are busier than they actually are. LeFou's Brew is good. Good drink to take on the run or have a drink and sit down to relax.

Pros:

Cons:

small, line moves slow

Reviewer: Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

This is in a strange spot many people overlook. It has some cool snacks. The waterfront out front is really cool. Most people come here for Warm Cinnamon Roll or LeFou's Brew.

Pros:

Only place to get LeFou's Brew. Not often busy because it's in a strange location.

Cons:

LeFou's Brew isn't that amazing. This seems to be one of the first places to close, have had it closed with hours left before the park closes.

Reviewer: annat856 Review Date: 09/28/2018

The decor is great here, " I use antlers in all of my decorating!" Remember it's Gaston's Tavern, lol. My family loves the snacks here: apples and caramel dip, chocolate croissants, and warm cinnabon rolls are great. And the Lefou's Brew is really yummy for those who like something a little different.

Pros:

Great decor that matches theme and tasty treats

Cons:

limited indoor seating