Reviews of Gaston's Tavern

View Menus at Gaston's Tavern Dining Location

All Day Menu

Read more about Gaston's Tavern including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/gastons-tavern

Gaston's Tavern is quick service eating.

Reviewed by PolynesianStitch Review Date: 06/26/2018

Fabulous cinnamon roll, served fresh and hot!
Great breakfast treat

Pros:

cinnamon roll

Reviewed by KenHutch Review Date: 06/25/2018

This was another nice place to visit. The cinnamon buns were huge and warm. My god daughter complained that her sister got more icing than she did. Without skipping a beat the server took her bun to the back and it came back drenched in icing. Incredibly good service.

Pros:

Cinnamon Buns

Reviewed by mawdryn Review Date: 11/11/2017

Stopped in Gaston's Tavern for a LeFou's Brew and Ham and Cheese Stuffed Pretzel on Monday, November 6th. We sat outside, because the restaurant was very crowded (I wish they would expand it to accommodate more seating on the inside). Everything was delicious, and a perfect snack choice!

Pros:

LeFou's Brew

Cons:

Size of Restaurant-WAY TOO SMALL!!!!

Reviewed by dizneydaz Review Date: 10/04/2017

We snacked here in September, the week after Irma.

We got the cinnamon roll, to share. We were there in the morning. The roll was nice and warm but the truth is once you eat the top portion, the remaining part of the roll is dry, very dry. I asked at the counter for butter and they don't have any. Really? No butter for the rolls?

I don't plan on getting this again, unless they have butter available.

Pros:

—

Cons:

No butter. Dry cinnamon roll.

Reviewed by mawdryn Review Date: 07/16/2017

Stopped in here twice on July 5th for a LeFou's Brew. It's honestly one of the best non alcoholic drinks in the MK, and it helps satisfy your thirst on a hot, summer day.

Pros:

Location

Cons:

Not Enough Seating

Reviewed by LISAE Review Date: 08/13/2016

To be honest we just called in here to try one of the cinnamon rolls. I know these are always reported as huge but we split this into four and each quarter was about the same size as an average cinnamon roll. I didn't realise these were served hot. Amazing. Can't recommend highly enough.
The only negative was that even though there were three servers and only two people in front of me it took an age to get served. Honestly not sure what they were doing.

Pros:

Huge delicous cinnamon rolls

Cons:

painfully slow service

Reviewed by disneymom35 Review Date: 11/17/2015

The best thing about this place after the theming was the pork shank. It was a great piece to the actual theming and a delicious little snack (to share of course). Now it's a coffee, juice, donut shack that has nothing to do with Gaston. Booo!

Pros:

Great theming

Cons:

No more pork shanks

Reviewed by DisneyDana Review Date: 10/30/2015

The La Fou's Brew seems to be Disney's answer to Universal Studios Butterbeer. While it's no butterbeer, it is very good. It's a caramel apple tasting frozen drink with a tart foam on top. I enjoyed the foam the best but my boyfriend hated it. I really enjoyed this drink and was glad that you had the option of getting it in just a regular cup and not the $10 goblet that you would have to carry around all night. This is definitely a must do for me.

Pros:

great tasting drinks

Cons:

price

Reviewed by mickeymom5 Review Date: 10/22/2015

We were there on October 9, 2015. We only ordered Lafou's Brew. We love this drink! It is a frozen drink and really hits the spot on a hot and humid FL day! There isn't much seating. We were lucky enough to get a table for four, but I am sure on a super crowded day you would be hard pressed to find a seat. The theming is really cute, too!

Pros:

Lafou's Brew

Cons:

lack of seating

Reviewed by Sandanv1 Review Date: 10/18/2015

We purchased the Lafou's brew, Cinnamon Bun and Chocolate Crossant. The drink was cold and refreshing. The foam on the top was my favorite. The cinnamon bun could easily be shared. A great stop for a quick treat. Seating is an issue and not ECV friendly.

Pros:

Generous servings

Cons:

Seating