Reviews of Sanaa Lunch/Dinner - Kidani Village

View Menus at Sanaa Dining Location

Cuisines: African

Cuisines: Other/Ethnic
Sanaa is located in Kidani Village at Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Complete information about Sanaa including menus and photos: http://allears.net/dining/location/sanaa

Read prices, menu items, and more about Sanaa

Services: Table Service , Quick Service

Reviewed by disneymom35 Review Date: 06/06/2019

If you like the flavor of the Boma buffet, you'll love this place. To me, much of it is spiced exactly the same and tastes the same. Portions were on the small side and very little explanation was given either on the menu or by the server. The bread service is amazing. I may go back just to order that. Many different nan and different flavorful sauces. I thought it was a little on the expensive side for the quality and amount of food.

Pros:

Bread service is a must, even if you just go to the bar and order.

Cons:

Everything tastes similar.

Reviewed by Roye Ann Review Date: 04/19/2019

We ate here for dinner on a Sunday night. My husband has a dairy allergy and as usual, was very well taken care of. Both meals we had were excellent; the bread service is not to be missed. Our only complaint was his allergy friendly bread; dry and tough, but that's what usually happens with gluten free. Our waitress was very good; always there when we needed anything. My husband had been thinking about the tapioca pudding for two years, and thankfully it was still on the menu! Will go back for sure, even if it's just to get that for him.

Pros:

most everything

Cons:

price; location - very far from other guest areas

Reviewed by vickey t Review Date: 04/18/2019

friendly, welcoming and accommodating to handicaps and allergies.

Pros:

we all enjoy the Savanna type view with the full length windows. When I have gone with young children they love the birds walking up to the window.

Cons:

I have none.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/15/2019

We were looking forward to trying this place as we love curried food and had heard good things about it. Very disappointing. Goan Seafood Curry was insipid and watery and was nothing like genuine Indian food. If the bread service is the best thing about Sanaa then that doesn't do it for me

Pros:

Bread service

Cons:

Not spicy, watery sauce, unfriendly server

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2019

By far the best meal in my opinion that we had during our trip

Pros:

The bread service is every bit as good as many have mentioned. We also liked our desserts.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/31/2018

I was so disappointed in this restaurant. I only liked 1 of the sauces from the bread service and my husband only liked 3. The drinks were too strong, the food was over priced and over seasoned. The service was mediocre. It was also obnoxiously loud.

Pros:

Atmosphere.

Cons:

Service,food,cost,mixed drinks.

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 10/01/2018

Have eaten here several times and try new things. The bread service with the dipping sauces are my favorite. Have not cared for the tandoor items on the menu, just didn't care for the flavor. I like it best in the daylight because there is a great view of a savana. Didn't care for all the very loud singing and drum entertainment, would have been ok once but it seemed like everyone had a birthday or anniversary so they just kept coming thru.

Pros:

bread and dipping sauce

Cons:

at times can be loud

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

Really amazing place, probably the best I have been to in Disney other than Jiko but Sanaa is much cheaper. Great food, great service. You have to come here.

Pros:

Best non-signature restaurant in Disney

Reviewed by Judy Review Date: 09/26/2018

On a recommendation from a friend, we tried Sanaa. If you like trying ethnic food, this is a great place to go. Different foods, different flavors, I loved it! And yes, the bread service is wonderful. I now order just that for my meal and have more than enough to share.

Pros:

Great for adventurous eaters. The setting is lovely, and fun to watch the animals. Always easy to get an ADR.

Cons:

Picky eaters and children may not like the food.

Reviewed by jannielane Review Date: 03/01/2018

Unless you are starving, don't order the bread service. Three adults could not finish all of the bread, along with salads and entrees. Food is excellent and sometimes spicy, and a bit exotic. Unfortunately, both I and a friend ordered the daily mahi mahi fish special and ended up getting sick during the night. No idea why, although the fish was served rare. Still, I would return, but specify that fish be cooked through. I substituted a salad for dessert and am glad that I did, considering the size of the entree and the vast amount of bread.

Pros:

Excellent food

Cons:

Way too much food

Other topics in Animal Kingdom Lodge (Jambo and Kidani)