We’re all well aware of how important it is to protect our skin from the sun’s harmful rays, but sometimes we forget that our eyes need protection, too!
Disney has now given us a great way to make sure that our eyes are safer, and in a very stylish way. The popular line of Mickey Mouse Ray-Ban sunglasses are back, now with a new design in Mickey’s signature colors; red, yellow, and black.
The sunglasses are available exclusively at Disney Parks for a limited time before a nationwide launch.
Here’s where you can find the new Mickey Mouse Ray-Bans in Disney Parks:
- Disney California Adventure park – Sunglass Icon kiosk
- Downtown Disney District – Sunglass Icon and kiosk
- Blizzard Beach – Beach Haus
- Disney Springs – Sunglass Icon; West Side
- Magic Kingdom Park – Island Supply; Adventureland
- Typhoon Lagoon – Singapore Sal’s
A nationwide release date has not been announced. When these are released nationwide you will be able to find them at Sunglass Hut retail locations and on SunglassHut.com.
For this release, the Ray-Ban New Wayfarer design has been updated with a polarized lens for adults and carries a retail price of $243. A non-polarized junior pair will be available for $103.
Will you be wearing these new shades this summer? Let us know in the comments.
Are you a shopper? Want to see what other new merchandise is in the Disney parks, or coming soon? Take a look at these posts:
- New Magic Kingdom Collage Loungefly Backpack and Wallet
- Disney Announces More Designer Ears Release Dates
- Rainbow Unicorn and Toy Story Pals Feature on New Loungefly and Harveys Bags
- NBA Experience Shop Now Open in Disney Springs!
- Mark Your Calendar: Global Launch for Star Wars and Frozen II Merchandise Set for October 4, 2019
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!