Well, that didn’t take long! Within hours of opening up to the general public, reservations for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland are completely booked.
Obviously this stinks for those who don’t already have reservations at a Disneyland hotel, and were unable to snag one of these openings. Reservations are required to enter Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge from May 31 to June 23 — there will be no standby queue during this time.
The good news, though, is that you can still obtain a reservation if you stay at a Disneyland hotel during these dates. But we suggest that you HURRY because the rooms will likely fill fast now that all of the general reservations are filled.
We do know all Disneyland Resort hotels are COMPLETELY BOOKED for opening day, and we won’t be shocked to see other dates selling out as well. So, book those rooms quick if you want into Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge before June 24!
Did you snatch up a reservation? Let us know in the comments below!
Need more Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge info? Don't miss these posts:
- What We Saw When We Visited Disney World’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Hollywood Studios!
- Get the 411 on This Disney App Before Galaxy's Edge Opens
- How Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge is Already Surprising Us
- Everything We Know So Far About Oga's Cantina
- You'll Never Guess Who You'll See at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge to Debut New Animatronics Technology
- So Much to Buy! Preview Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge's Stores and Merchandise Here!
- Brand New Details! Rise of the Resistance in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- New Updates for Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!