Cajun Shrimp Slaw with Louisiana Sauce Disney Cruise Line
Skill Level: Easy
Time: 40 minutes
- 1⁄2 white cabbage (finely shredded)
- 5 21–25 shrimp (cooked and peeled)
- 1 white onion (finely sliced)
- 1 carrot (shredded)
- 1 tsp. horseradish sauce
- 3 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp. cajun spice
- 6 drops Tabasco sauce
- 3 tbsp. roasted peanuts
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1 tbsp. curly parsley (chopped)
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp. picked dill for garnish
For the Cajun Shrimp Slaw
1. Place all the ingredients into a bowl and gently toss together.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Chill before serving.