Reviews of Rose and Crown Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Rose and Crown Dining Room Dining Location

Read more about Rose and Crown including links to the menus here:

Full Service - Lunch/Dinner
United Kingdom - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by HunterBill Review Date: 01/15/2019

Had dinner here to watch Illuminations. Had a great seat and a wonderful time. This turned out to be a favorite meal. Both my culinary school graduate son and my healthy eater on vacation son consider this to be their favorite meal. I want to make a special note to our server, Elle, who was the best we encountered on vacation. She was incredibly helpful with finding something my daughter could eat and didn't charge me for a wonderful cup of tea as it started to get cold.

Pros:

Service and wonderful food

Cons:

Limited gluten free menu.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/22/2019

We ate here 1/16/2019. We were at WDW for the Marathon. We have eaten here every time we come to Disney World and it has been our favorite until this time. They no longer offer the fish & steak so we opted to get the fish & chips, being a table service we expected a good portion, we were let down with only 1 piece of fish. We could have gone next door to the quick service and received the same amount of food for less and the same quality. The cheese tray has been our favorite appetizer to enjoy while looking out over the world showcase lagoon; they have changed up the cheese tray and it was not anywhere as good as before. Sadly disappointed in the food and experience and we will not be dining here again unless it improves greatly.

Pros:

Location on the patio overlooking world showcase lagoon

Cons:

food portion and taste

Reviewed by ADJ Review Date: 02/16/2019

We got lucky and snagged a table here for dinner without a reservation! My mobility-impaired mother could not go down the steps to sit on the lower deck, so they switched us to a table in the main dining room. I had the Vegan Bangers & Mash (not on the menu, but apparently they have it available as a regular thing). Mom had a child's portion of fish and chips. The Bangers & Mash was awesome!! It had two Beyond Meat sausage links and a generous portion of mashed potatoes, plus a dark mushroom sauce/gravy that was a tad sweet and tangy. The whole thing was very good. Mom liked her fish and chips; she would like to have had cocktail sauce for the fish but they did not have any. It was "real" fish, not the cheap junk. The child's portion was just right for her. The interior of the restaurant is very pub-like, all in dark woods and gentle lighting. The service at this restaurant is always gracious and friendly.

Pros:

Awesome vegetarian/vegan options here!