Reviews of Chip and Dale's Harvest Feast Breakfast @ Garden Grill

View Menus at Garden Grill Dining Location

Breakfast Menu

Read more about Garden Grill including links to menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/garden-grill

Chip and Dale's Harvest Feast Character Dining
Full Service - Breakfast
The Land - Future World - Epcot

Read prices, menu items, and more about Garden Grill

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat , Table Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/21/2019

So much fun with all the characters. Food is same as most places, served family style but if you want more of something, just ask. Plenty of picture taking with the characters. I get motion sickness very easily but I never felt the room moving because it goes so slowly.

Pros:

Great atmosphere, fun breakfast

Cons:

If you get worse motion sickness than me, it would be the movement

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

great character interactions

Pros:

loved everything about this place and the meal

Cons:

the spinning may get to you after a while

Reviewed by magicalcouple Review Date: 09/27/2018

My favorite character meal on property! This breakfast is delicious but also interesting. My kiddos find it so neat to be rotating around getting a look inside the Living with the Land ride. As for the food, the breakfast and rolls come out nice and warm and there's bound to be something for everyone. The fruit was delicious and the service was great. The characters had time to come by and visit my angels twice. It is an excellent meal for characters and food!

Pros:

Character experience, hot breakfast, fun rotation

Cons:

Loud

Reviewed by Susan Kowalski Review Date: 09/26/2018

Excellent breakfast option! The table starts off with a small skillet full of fabulous cinnamon rolls and a large bowl of mixed fruit. Coffee, tea and/or juice is also included. Then comes the main course - a large skillet full of scrambled eggs, sausage, Bacon, tater tot's and Mickey shaped waffles. For those with gluten allergies, you get your own skillet with gluten free waffles as well as a blueberry muffin. That food was delicious. And it's fun to have the characters come by your table and take pictures as you're having breakfast.

Pros:

Able to accommodate food allergies. Fun to rotate and to see characters in different costumes than anywhere else.

Cons:

Pricey

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

We have been going since this breakfast first started. Love the food especially the hot cinnamon buns. The characters spend a lot of time with you, and you usually get to see them twice during the meal. This is always our first breakfast on the first full day in Disney World. Cannot wait to go again.

Pros:

hot food, good variety, pleasant serving staff, nice atmosphere

Cons:

NONE

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

My husband and I absolutely LOVED our experience at the Chip and Dale's Harvest Feast Breakfast @ Garden Grill on September 13, 2018! The food was delicious and plentiful...so tasty, in fact, that I have tried to duplicate it twice since we've been home! The interaction with the characters was equally as wonderful. I especially enjoyed meeting Chip (or maybe it was Dale?). He struck a cool pose for pictures and made me laugh. It was great!

Pros:

Food was soooooo good! Simple, yet delicious. Place setting was beautiful and our server was delightful. It was quiet and peaceful, even though the restaurant was filled with other people. I loved the fact that we were sitting on a platform that moved, providing a variety of scenes for us to enjoy. Service was quick and efficient.

Cons:

The only \"con\" I have is that Goofy didn't linger long enough for me to get a really good picture. : (

Reviewed by amym9903 Review Date: 09/26/2018

This is my favorite table service breakfast!!! The food is fantastic and the characters here are the best! So much fun! This is a family style meal which is nice and it is all you care to eat! This restaurant also has the best servers! This restaurant also rotates very slowly so that is also a neat treat!

Pros:

Food, characters and servers!

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by mawdryn Review Date: 07/16/2017

My family of 5 had breakfast here on July 3rd. We were seated right away at our 10:15 am reservation time.
This has become my absolute favorite character meal. The food and character interaction was great, and the service was spot on. The entire meal from start to finish couldn't have been better...

Pros:

Food and Characters

Reviewed by MM from Connecticut Review Date: 06/09/2017

Food was brought family style, and the characters visited each table individually. However, the eggs were very salty and the wait staff very slow. Disney needs to have Jr. Prices for buffet because we paid Adult prices for my 2 children (age 11 and 12) and not on the dining plan. Food was cinnamon rolls, eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, fruit. Way overpriced, and do not recommend. Better off using a Fast Pass to meet all the character and get a meal worth the money.

Pros:

Family style food

Cons:

Not worth the money

Reviewed by Swin1989 Review Date: 04/30/2017

Our plan was to have an early breakfast at Epcot to gain access to the park before everyone else. Well, now we know that doesn't happen at Epcot. So that was a pretty big disappointment. We did enjoy the restaurant. It's not something we would plan to do every trip as it's just Hubby and I. But we still found it worth it. Food was very good and the character interaction was great. Love the rotating platform the restaurant is on. Sometimes you forget it's rotating until you notice your view is different.

Pros:

Atmosphere, characters, cinnamon rolls